Chapter 2

After 2 years, Anda went to Idol Factory Entertainment to audition, and she passed for the character of Lan for the SCOY series.

"How was your audition?" Anda's father asked her.

"It was okay that I was accepted for a guest role," Anda said.

"That's the way it is, especially since you're just starting out. There will be many more opportunities coming your way," Anda's father said.

"Thank you for the advice, dad, and the role is okay for me. The role is also beautiful because I am young there, but there is someone younger, and her role is older than mine, and she is beautiful like a foreigner," she said to his father while smiling.

"You really inherited from me; you got the smiling eyes from me, but it's attractive that attracts people," Anda's dad said to her.

"Sister inherited from mom, hahaha, always angry and grumpy but still beautiful," Anda said.

"So always remember that we come from a race of handsome and beautiful people." Anda's father said.

While the father and daughter were talking, Anda's mother suddenly came.

"What are you teaching Anda again?" Anda's mother asked while Anda just laughed at her parents.

____________________________________________________________

At Lookkaew's house.

"What will you do after college, Lookkaew?" Lookkaew's father asked.

"I want to audition as a singer and dancer," Lookkaew said to her dad.

Lookkaew's mom also replied, "Lookmai and I will take care of Lookkaew to accompany her to the audition even though she hasn't graduated yet. I know someone in entertainment," Lookkaew's mom said.

Lookmai also said, "Yes, dad, I will take care of our princess; I will go with her every day." And she looked at her little sister, and Lookkaew suddenly smiled as if she were really a princess.

"Thank you, my beautiful sister," Lookkaew said to Lookmai as she joked that she was going to kiss her.

"Aish! Lookkaew. Lookkaew! You don't have to kiss because that's crazy," Lookmai said to her sister, who laughed at her.

____________________________________________________________

In 2022, Anda was invited by the idol factory to be an unknown guest in the Gap The Series. 

"How is our artist?" Anda's father asked in front of her mother and sister.

"It's okay, it's fun," Anda said with a sad tone of voice, but she was still smiling. "I'm done eating; I'm just going out to record a dance," she said to her family. 

Anda came out and sat on the side of the path outside their house, and she breathed heavily because she was thinking of her dream of becoming a dancer and an actress. But for herself, she still hasn't achieved her dream, so she seems to be disappointed in herself.