Chapter 7

The series in which they are portrayed is coming to a close, and it will be broadcast on YouTube under the Star Hunter Entertainment channel.

"I'm excited to watch the series we portrayed. I want to know how good my acting is," Praewa was quoted as saying.

Devi was chuckling. "I thought you were excited to watch the kissing scene between you and Noon," she remarked.

"I'm not going to get excited about that kissing scene; I don't even want to watch it," Noon stated with a sorrowful expression.

"Just admit that you like the kiss because it's on my lips," Praewa teased Noon, pretending to kiss her.

"Ahhh!! Don't dare to kiss me again!" Noon yelled and ran away because Praewa was attempting to kiss her. The members merely laughed at them.

Anda was looking for someone. "Have any of you seen N'lookkaew?" she asked her friends, her voice worried.

Pin teased, "Oh wow! You already miss her that fast; you two just met yesterday."

"Probably she's just a little late today and rode a motorcycle to catch up with time and arrive on time," Pam remarked, calming the tall girl's troubled expression.

Pin approached Anda and whispered to the tall girl, "I told you before that you should buy a car so you can pick her up every day," Pin stated.

Lookkaew arrived and heard her name, so she peeked while her members talked about her. "Who is looking for me?" Lookkaew unexpectedly appeared after being mentioned by her members.

The members pointed to Anda, and the tall girl realized they were all pointing at her. "It's not me," Anda responded, immediately pointing at Pin.

Pin was confused and said. 'It's Atom.' She pointed to Atom.

Atom, an introvert, just agreed to what Pin said: "Yes, it's me, N'lookkaew."

Anda then breathed slowly 'I thought I'd get caught; it's not my fault because I was simply asking them and they had already started talking about her.' Anda murmured to herself.

Then Lookkaew assumes that all of her members miss her. "I thought someone missed me, but it seems like you all missed me." That's what Lookkaew stated.

Lookkaew was going to hug everyone when Praewa interrupted. "No! It was AAAA..."

Before Praewa could continue her sentence, Noon covered her mouth. "HAHAHA! Sorry this girl didn't brush her teeth after eating smelly food. When she was talking, I smelled her breath so gross that I suddenly covered her mouth so no one would faint," Noon stated while still covering the girl's mouth.

"What was N'praewa trying to say?" Lookkaew said curiously. "She was trying to say, 'No, it was ice cream.' She meant to say she wanted ice cream, right, N'praewa?" Noon said.

Noon was covering Praewa's mouth, making it difficult for her to talk.

Jenny cuts them off abruptly. Jenny added, "I think we need to buy ice cream for everyone; it will be my treat today." She then held Lookkaew outside their practice area, looking at Noon and Pin, and gave them a wink.

Although they were aware of what they were doing, other members, such as Som, were unaware of it. Som thought to herself, 'I don't understand what is happening to them,' and she just sat there, lost for words.

Bua noticed Som. Bua asks, "Are you okay?" to Som.

Som answered, "I'm fine."

Noon, Devi, Pin, and Atom are attempting to explain everything to Praewa. "N'praewa, you know that this girl Anda likes your P'lookkaew, right?" asked Pin.