Chapter 11

Early in the morning, the four girls were called to their agencies by the CEO of their entertainment company.

"So we called the four of you because I have something important to announce. After a lot of the fan meetings we had here in Thai, we would like you to know that it's time to go overseas. Girls, this is our chance to promote your series since a lot of foreigners like the series of the four of you, but sadly, we can't include all of your members of Cosmos," the company's chief executive officer stated.

"That was sad, and I want to go with them," Praewa said.

"What should I bring?" Lookkaew questioned her members.

Scene said, "Wait, I'll ask your Anda."

"P'scene," Lookkaew muttered, her eyes imploring. "No."

"Okay, I won't," Scene replied.

Jenny said, "Bring something useful."

"Like?" Lookkaew inquired.

Jenny responded, "Like your bag."

Pam, face palm. "It's already expected that P'lookkaew would bring a bag because if she doesn't bring one, where will she put her clothes and other stuff?"

Jenny replied to Pam's question.
"Yeah, I just realized Pam is right," Jenny responded.

"She's always right." Atom approached Pam and patted her on the head.

Pam complained, "I'm not a dog, P'atom."

"So P'atom are not allowed to do this to you?" Atom said.

Pam smiled at the older girl and added, "You can, P'atom."

Anda and Pin appeared suddenly. "Just bring the clothes you want to wear; I'll bring the stuff you need," anda stated.

Lookkaew did not respond to what Anda said, and other members observed as well. Lookkaew stood silently and walked away.

Pin responded, "I think I know what happened." She sighs, "Last night we met Anda's middle school pretty friend girl, and she forgot to tell the little girl; she didn't answer the little girl's missed call because her phone was in a silent mood."

Everyone was astonished. "Huh?" other members said.

"What? You two met a girl last night?" Atom asked, raising her voice.

"Don't get us wrong, Atom, and I know it's my fault." That's what Anda stated.

"Don't you get us wrong?" Atom asked.

Atom stood and walked out.

"She's mad at us now," Pin stated. "Two of them have already walked out." Pin was concerned.

Anda sat in the corner, overthinking what had transpired.

Praewa said, "Look at P'anda, she isn't in the mood."