Chapter 5

As the three females were in Lookmai's car, Lookmai talked about Anda's life after graduating. "How's life after you graduate, Anda?"

Anda responded with an indication "It's okay, I tried to audition on different agencies and some of it I failed, but it's okay."

"You know I saw your guest role in the Scoy series. Our classmates shared it on a group" Lookmai said proudly.

"Oh! you're the tall girl who said that you've acted already in a series when you introduced yourself to all of us." said Lookkaew.

Anda hesitantly acknowledged that she was the female the younger child had mentioned. She scratches her head and says, "Yes, it's me." Anda said.

Lookkaew questioned her older sister, "P'mai, you know, Jenny and I were talking about P'anda. Jenny asked if she's a new actress, and I said,'maybe, but she's cute and tall.' I told Jenny that, and she seems confused about what I said. Is it confusing?"

"That's really confusing, nong, why would you say that to Jenny after saying to me last night that my friend Anda is weird and now you find her cute?" *face palm* Lookmai said. Lookmai looked at Anda in the mirror and said, "I'm sorry for what my sister was saying now, Anunta." She looked at Anda in the mirror and expressed her regret on her sister's behalf.

"It's okay, Lookmai," Anda calmed herself from blushing. 'I'm cute, she said.' Anda thought, 'It's unbelievable that she said those.' "Ah, Lookmai, you can just drop me here. Thank you very much, you two. Take care," remarked Anda.

"Isn't this far from your home? Anda, are you sure?" Concerned, Lookmai asked.

"My friend used to live close by, but it's still far from my home. I have to finish off my dancing practice with them," Anda said.

"P'anda, be extra careful when you walk," the young girl remarked.

Lookmai said, "Yeah, Anunta, take care."

"Yes, I will, and both of you take care and drive safely, Lookmai. Thanks for the ride," Anda said.

_____________________________________________________________

*Flash back*

Lookkaew and the other members are holding the song title, so the members must select what they want.

Lookkaew walks approaching Pin, "P'pin, is this the title you told me I should have?"

"Yes, that's the song; just hold that, okay? That song is also easy," Pin reassured Lookkaew, and the small girl simply nodded.

Anda continues to wander, looking for songs that she is familiar with or that she knows. Anda appears to be a lost child looking for a song until she just selects the song title that Lookkaew was holding and Pin notices it.

Lookkaew realized that the girl behind her and Anda were lined up behind her, so she smiled at the girl, looked back, and said to Anda, *smiling* "You chose me?" She was referring to the song she was holding.

Anda smiled as Lookkaew spoke, and she looked around.

Meanwhile, Lookkaew continued peeking behind her to see if members were still picking her, and Anda became so nervous that she spun the flower she was carrying. 'Why does she continually look here? I can't really look at her right now.' Anda said and smiled back at the other girl who had smiled at her first.

'Since she isn't looking, I'll try to count how many members have already lined up with us. "1,2,3,4,5." 'Gosh, I lost count. I will just pretend I did not count. And she's searching again.' Anda talking to herself.