Chapter 3

It's time for the Star Hunter Entertainment audition, and a large number of individuals have come.

The three best buddies met right away at the audition. "Atom and Anda, let's line up here," Pin suggested.

"Have you been here before, Pin?" Atom inquired.

"Yes, I know someone here, my friend," Pin told Atom.

While the three were standing in line, a staff worker approached them and handed them paperwork to fill out, which they gladly accepted.

"Haist! Thank you, and we don't have to wait in line anymore because I'm hungry," exclaimed the woman next to them.

The staff summoned the three companions and allowed them into the audition room, where they would dance and sing to see whether they would be chosen.

"Do you think we will pass?" Atom asked her two buddies. "I don't know whether we will pass; didn't they declare it now, as a staff member earlier said?" Pin said to Atom, "This Anda has been quiet for a while; what happened to you? "Pin said.

Anda sighed. "I'm just wondering whether luck is really intended for me today because I might be unfortunate again." Anda said to her friends.

"It's not about luck or destiny; it's up to you because if we try harder, we can achieve what we want," Atom said to Anda and patted her back.

"You're right, I should keep my positive thoughts instead of thinking negatively. Thank you, P'atom!" Anda smiled at Atom.

Atom shook her head. "I already told you not to call me P'hi." Atom stared at Anda.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you told me about that." Anda apologized to Atom while making a cute cheerful expression.

"Okay, Two P'hi, they are calling us now!" Pin exclaimed to the two.

"P'hi?" Atom and Anda said out loud.

"Okay. Okay. Sorry guys. Hahaha!" Pin laughed at the two. "Let's go," Pin said to them.

The chosen ones were called one by one to introduce themselves in front of the other selected members.

The girl in short hair was asked to introduce herself in front of others.

Pin, Anda, and Atom were observing the girl who presented herself in front of them all.

"Wow! She's cute and beautiful at the same time." Pin smacked Anda softly while shivering, realizing that Anda had been staring at the girl for quite some time. "Anda. Anda!" Pin said, shaking Anda's entire body.

Anda was taken by surprise. "Huh? Oh! Why?" Anda exclaimed in surprise.

"You were staring at that girl for too long. Atom has finished introducing herself so you are about to introduce yourself." Pin replied.

Anda's introduction

"By the way, my name is Anda Anunta Teavirat, and I am 25 years old. I enjoy singing and dancing, and I have previously acted in two series." Anda said shyly.

Other members are whispering to one another. "Is she an actress, I haven't seen her in any series." Jenny said

Lookkaew murmured to Jenny, "Maybe, but she's cute and tall." Lookkaew said.