Theif🌚 pt.8

*before they get into the car Namjoon called Jungkook with serious tone because he got a call from jungkook's father*

*the room was giving dark vibe a man was sitting on a chair and he was looking more like a king on his throne

and that's when he heard a knock and one of his man come inside and inform him about his son who came here on his order and then he entered in the room his black suit match with the dark Vibe of the room it feels like black colour is for him he look at his father direction sitting on his throne but his eyes got someone standing next to his father and the person meet with his gaze and smirk he knew this man  he is his father's favourite son he just ignore his presence and call his father*

Jungkook:Father! what i can do for you?
*saying that he bow to him to give respect *
Mr.Jeon:wont you going to greet your elder brother jungkook?
*why would he when he hate him so much that he don't want to face him but for the sake of his father he have to *

Jungkook:how are you ? Hyung!
??:Oh miss me little brother?
Jungkook:And why would I?
??:because I m your brother and it hurts me Bun that you don't miss me.
Jungkook:stop it don't call me Bun.
You have no rights to call me by that name.
??:aishh Bun don't be like this i have saw you after so many years.
Jungkook:i said stop it!  I hate it.

Mr. Jeon:Jimin just spare your brother for now we are get together to discuss about something important so stop behaveing like kids.
*and Jimin just smirk at jungkook that annoy him*
Mr. Jeon:so the reason of our gathering here is that your mother's ring is got stole by one of our rivals.
*jimin become serious and focus on what his father is saying he want to question that how is that even possible because they do have rivals but no one have the guts to do that but he can't speak before he completes talking *

Mr. Jeon:i know you both have questions but I just want it back you both knows what it cost whoever get the ring back that person will be the next Mafia King of this Throne.

*now jungkooks focus is on him because he want be at his father place like he is the real JEON not that Park Jimin .
His parents adopted him.
when jungkook was not born because after 5 years of marriage his mother wasn't able to give birth so they adopted him his mother need a baby and his father needs a Heir for his mafia kingdom.
And he was 3year old when Msr. JEON gives birth to a cute little baby boy when she saw him his signature doe eyes and the way he smile at his mother the first word she said after giving births to her baby was Bunny and the baby giggles a little

but when he turned 10 his mother got killed by their rivals by protecting her elder son.
Jimin was 13at that time after his mother's death Jimin really took care of jungkook he love his little brother he call him Bun his little Bun.
But when jungkook turn 13 he got to know that Jimin is his step brother but he have no problem with that he love his his hyung but it all got ruined. when they both were on their mission and was about
to end their enemy but that motherfucker before dying tell him the reason about his mother's death jungkook was 20 years old at that time.

He told him that while saving his elder brother his mother get killed and he was the one who did it he was their to kill his brother but his mother get in between and she got kill.
jungkook love his brother but he loves his mom much more than Jimin.
He remembers that His hyung force his mother to go out with him when their father didn't allow them to go out.
But because of him his mother got killed after that he started to hate him
because of which he started to took drugs and got addicted to it and his father told him to stop ruining his life.
But he didn't stop he once try to kill Jimin and then his father told him to leave his house because he was getting worse and Jimin felt like history is repeating itself he lost his mother when he was 13teen and now when he is 23 he lost his Bun.

jungkook regret it because he was high on drugs at that day but he only wants one thing that he will change into the person his father desires him to be and become the next Mafia King because he is the real JEON he worth it*

Mr. Jeon:Take your time as much as you want. And one more thing i want that person alive. That is for now.
*with that jungkook was about to leave when his father speak againg*
Mr.Jeon:You are allow to leave after the family dinner.
*aishhh family dinner hun*

At Jungkook's Manssion

Namjoon:So thats the matter.
*yes jungkook have told him everything he shears everything with him about his life*
Namjoon:But you already know that where is it right.
*and the young one just smirk *
Jungkook:I really didn't aspect him to do such a thing I admit that he is on 2nd position after my father in the this Mafia world.
Namjoon:Did he really do that I still remember that he was your best friend right.
(he take a deep breath)

Jungkook:Yes he was hyung but before he left me because he thinks that I killed his Parents.
Namjoon: But how did you know that it really is him.
Jungkook:my father thinks I don't live with him so I don't know anything but I know everything  that what's going on in that house.
I have got that rooms footage and then remove the video.

Namjoon: and what was in that video.

PAST

Time :2:25

((((((🚨))))))
Alarm
Ever guard in the House got panic because of the Alarm. And the
Sound is coming  from that room where the most expensive thing has kept by the House owner.

Gaurd1:Go go don't let anyone left this House close every door and gate.

In The Room

???:Finally I got this. It's been 7 year since I was trying to get this thing and now I have this.
*the man smirk with evil laugh and look at the camera like he want them to catch him*

Namjoon: Now no one can stop you to become the next Mafia King .
*they smirk*
Namjoon:Do you know that he got married.
*he look at the older one with playful eyes and said*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook:His wife tastes Graet hyung.
*he said with a evil laugh *

•. _______________.•

Halo bunnies I hope you all like this one I know I am not writing SMUT but I will because this ff have a story line too so please stay with mah story and please don't forget to comments and vote I know you want Jungkook/Yn things 🌚 but I want to build sexual tension between them in up coming chapters so please wait uahhhhhhh I'm excited! 🤩