"It's Okay Princess"

To say you'd had a bad week was an understatement. It was only a few days ago when you were driving to the studio to pick up Niall and someone ran a red light - clipping the front of your car and sending you spinning into the middle of the intersection. Luckily, you got nothing more than a sprained wrist and a few bruises over your body.

And sure, the physical injuries had been minor - but you were absolutely terrified internally. You hadn't been in a car, let alone driven, since the accident. And every time Niall got into a car, you just about had a panic attack for the whole length of his journey.

The nightmares were the worst though. You'd wake up screaming, crying out for help, and drenched in sweat. Every time it was the accident over and over again - and most times the dream accident was ten times worse than the real one was. And other times, it was Niall in the passenger seat who didn't wake up.

It was absolutely terrifying - but every time you woke up, Niall's arms were around you and he was quietly whispering things to get you to calm down.

As you shook in his arms, he held the back of your head close to his chest - hoping that his steady heartbeat would calm you down; it would reassure you that you were awake now and the dream wasn't real.

"I've got you princess. I won't let anyone hurt - sshh. I've got you." He'd breathe, and thankfully, his voice was enough to calm you right down.