Another Man Hits You

Niall had insisted you come you come to this signing. You didn't want to go at all, in fear the fans would get to be too much but Niall begged you to come. How could you say no to that face? Now, here you were standing behind the five boys watching as endless numbers of girls came up. It seemed like they just kept coming and you were beginning to get a little anxious with all the people. You tapped Niall on the shoulder. "I'm gonna go find a bathroom," you said into his ear and he nodded kissing your cheek and turning back the fan he was currently with. You began to walk around the stadium, looking for some sort of sign for bathroom. Finally you saw one and made your way over to it. When you were finished, you started to head back to where Niall was. Suddenly, somebody grabbed your arm and you let out a little shriek, getting Liam's attention before the person dragged you behind a wall blocking the two from everybody. "Hey there beautiful," the voice said. Your eyes were closed, scared of who it would be. But it was a man's voice. You opened one eye to see a man you had never met before. "What do you want?" you spat. "Oh, I want you," he replied in a sickly sweet voice, leaning in to kiss you but you ducked away. "Fuck off," you growled, trying to get back to where the boys were. In the back of your mind you were silently praying that Liam had alerted Niall that something was wrong. The man grabbed your wrist firmly in his grasp, making in nearly impossible to escape. "Please," you whimpered. "Just let me be." The man darkly laughed at your sudden vulnerability. "Sorry, you tried to get away, now I'll have to deal with you on my own terms." That scared you more than anything. He forcefully pressed down on your lips and you fought to get away. When you managed to pull away, you back handed him across the face. Bad choice. His hand came flying down in return knocking you to the floor. Suddenly, As if by some miracle, Liam came into view pulling Niall quickly behind him. When the two boys saw what was happening, they were quick to act. Liam grabbed the man and pulled him away. Paul showed up a few seconds later to take the man away. Niall came up to you and pulled you off the ground. He cradled your face in his hands and pulled you into a protective embrace. "Are you okay, princess?" he asked. You nodded your head, still in shock from what had just happened. "Can we go?" you asked. "I understand if we can't thought," you continued. "No, I think if it would be best if we got you out of there, the boys will understand." You nodded, rubbing your cheek. Niall took your hand and went over to Paul. Paul didn't hesitate letting you two go. Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam all waved at you as Niall wrapped an arm around your waist and went to the waiting car. When the door shut and you two were safely inside, Niall wrapped his arms around you and held you close. "I should have made someone go with you," he mumbled. "Niall..." "No, then you wouldn't of got hurt." "Niall, I'm fine, okay? Don't beat yourself up about this. I love you." You didn't want him to think this was his fault. "I love you too (Y/N). Forever?" "Forever Ni."

��<�8h@