Sickness

You walked into the bedroom, to see Niall stirring awake, his eyes fluttering open and a small smile on his face. "Morning, princess" He mumbled, his morning voice deep and full of the Irish accent. "Morning, babe" You replied, as you fished for a towel in the drawer. "How long have you been up for?" He asked, as he sat up, running his fingers through his hair. "Quite a while... I couldn't get comfortable, and I felt a bit sick, so I went and sat out on the patio with a cup of honey and lemon tea" You said, as you walked into the en-suite bathroom. "Are you feeling okay now? Still feel a bit sick?" He asked, as he followed you, and sat on the closed toilet lid.

"I'm fine... I just need a little something to soothe my stomach. Your son or daughter is hungry" You said, as he chuckled softly. His hand patting at your middle. "Definitely a daddy's child" He said, standing up and wrapping his arms around your waist. "I love you... You know that, yeah?" He asked, as you nodded. "Of course I do... Otherwise we would have a problem" You said, placing your hands on his. Both of your hands flat on his.

As you stepped foot into the kitchen, after a well needed bath, the smell of egg and bacon made your nausea shot up a level. "Damn, Niall... Really?" You asked, holding your nose. "What? You love eggs and bacon" He said turning around, to see you paling up, hand on your face. "Oh, shit..." He said as he followed your running figure into the downstairs toilet. He sat behind you, rubbing your back soothingly. "I am so sorry baby... I forgot you had bad morning sickness..." He mumbled, his forehead resting on the nape of your neck, his lips placing a soft kiss to your back. "It's okay, Ni... It's fine" You whispered, as you took some toilet roll and wiped at your mouth.

"I seriously needed to puke, and that just made it come out faster" You said, as he gave you a disgusted look, and chuckled. "You weird woman..." He said, as he helped you stand up. "I have ages to go with this damn morning sickness... Can't you have it instead?" You asked, as he stood behind you at the sink. "Unfortunately no... I would take it for you, but I can't. It's a healthy sign to say our baby is still okay in their home of theirs" He said, his arms wrapped around your waist while you brushed your teeth and washed your face.

"You want some tea, m'love?" He asked, as he stood at the back door, watching you lounge on the outside lounge chair on the deck; a baby book in your hands. "Yes please... Then you can come out and help me with names. I need the fathers input" You called, as he nodded, a smile on his face.