He's Leaving For Tour

It was the night before he had to leave for tour and you were silently watching him pack. The whole night was silent actually as you were afraid to talk to him in fear that you'd just burst out crying. He finally finished packing and sat on top of his huge suitcase. He turned to you slightly and stared at you with his sad baby blues. 

"Babe have you have to say something to me?" He whispered. You turned your gaze to the floor and sighed. You opened your mouth to respond but you couldn't You saw him get up from the corner of your eye and a few seconds later his hand was lifting your chin to look him in the eyes. 

"Babe I love you, tell me what's wrong please?" he pleaded hugging you a little. 

You could feel yourself tear up a little as you said, 

"Don't go" very quietly. He rubbed your sides and looked away from your eyes for he knew he would begin to cry to.

 "You know I have to." He whispered back shakily making eye contact again. You saw the tears in his eyes now; you were both crying silently and hugging each other. He put his head in your neck and you could feel his hot wet tears.

 "I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry you know I don't want to go but I have to but I promise you we will talk every day, we could Skype, text, call anything you want babe just please cheer up. " he said again. You nodded your head and gave him a quick peck. He kept his promise the whole two months he was away, you did in fact speak every night.