"I Miss You"

"Australia is far away." He mumbled against your shoulder, clutching onto your shirt as if he'd never see you again if he let go.

 "Yeah, but we'll be okay. It'll be just like when you go on tour." Your fingers threaded through his hair as he shook his head. 

"But you'll be the one leaving. I'm not used to living in that house alone; you're always there with me." Niall pulled back slightly to allow him to look at you. You heart shattered when you saw his red, puffy eyes and you were suddenly reconsidering leaving London to go study in Australia. 

"Y/n, I know it's selfish but I don't want you to go. I want to stay here with me and I give you anything to make it up to you for passing up the opportunity to go to Australia–anything you want. J-Just tell me." Just stay strong, you kept repeating in your head. 

"Ni," You mumbled, tugging gently on his hair as you attempted to calm both of you. 

"I cant. I've always wanted to do this and I may never get this chance again. It's no-" 

"But I'll give you anything, y/n. Stay here with me..."

 "I can't." You voice cracked, tears now falling down both of your faces. 

"Niall, there won't be a day where I won't miss you but you're going on tour soon. Either way I'd be alone so why not spend my time productively?" Niall sighed, releasing you from his arms and leaning back against the wall, wiping a few more tears from his face. 

"You're never alone, y/n, but I understand how much you want to do this. I just," He pauses, reaching out towards you,tilting your chin up to look at him and wiping a few of your tears away with his thumb.

 "I'm going to miss you so fucking much. Just don't forget how much I love you while you're there..."