II

Two months later, a woman was looking for items for her and her family's meals while strolling through a tiny village

Two months later, a woman was looking for items for her and her family's meals while strolling through a tiny village. Nevertheless, she always has a little sour expression on her face when she notices a large number of posters hung up on the walls of every store. Though she is accustomed to such circumstances, she detests the immortal ruler who currently governs their realm.

All she could imagine was a ruthless and self-centered king residing in a large palace. remembering what had happened to her the last time she entered the castle. Tell her that with the outside looking so unkempt, who could know if the castle is home to any living things?

"Be careful! The everlasting monarch went in pursuit of his consort." A newspaper boy screams as he scatters posters all over the place.

The woman bent to pick up a tomato that had fallen from a stall, and one of the flyers soared toward her. She picked up and read the brochure she noticed on her feet.

Now looking for a bride.

- Blonde hair
- Brave
- Alot calmer than the King
- Expect him to be rude and cruel

P/s : better be a knight.

"How in the world? Is he looking for a warrior or a bride?" After reading those, she murmured something under her breath.

She was nevertheless able to overhear other people discussing trying out to see if they could. The woman sighed, shook her head at their suggestions, and went back to being someone's daughter.

Vernon saw the posters all around his mansion as he strolled around it. He grinned, happy that so many people were receiving his word. He had no idea that finding a bride would be so simple. Not to mention the lengthy line that is waiting for him to descend already.

Still, he was unable to locate one that piqued his curiosity. He sees the majority of them as merely frail mortals aspiring to wealth. Love is not a hunger for power. He could smell that kind of thing around them. It's just annoying how much effort individuals put into trying to fit in and be cool. Nevertheless, the majority of them overlooked their duty and the king's potential for cruelty.

"Weren't you interested in marrying the king, Audelia?" When Audelia heard the inquiry, she turned to face the elderly guy who was assisting her in picking up some fruit that had fallen out of her basket.

"Not really." While she took the apples from the elderly man, she calmly responded.

She isn't wrong thought. Just a dummy who would go out with a monster like him. That's what she think. How people get thrilled about this kind of information defies logic. What believe they to be? She doesn't consider the family to be whores. In light of what he had previously done to her. To be treated like a slut when she isn't one? The king simply cannot take that much.