communicate, gally

imagine; you're helping gally calm down after thomas is promoted as a runner.

warning; may be ooc

GALLY

COMMUNICATE      all of the keepers and leaders were in the meeting hut, discussing what thomas had found in one of the grievers

COMMUNICATE
all of the keepers and leaders were in the meeting hut, discussing what thomas had found in one of the grievers. now, i was the keeper of the med-jacks, but occasionally, minho and newt would ask me to come running with the runners. in case they came across a griever, or they fell off a wall. luckily, not a lot of bad things happened. just a bad scrape, or an accidental dislocated shoulder.

     being an occasional runner was something my boyfriend, gally, was not comfortable with. he's the keeper of the builders, so that made any meetings hard to discuss when it had to do something with me. he can be very protective, but uncommunicative. that's put a strain in our relationship, but we're trying to work on that, because i love him and he loves me.

the room was suddenly tense when thomas bought out a metal canister from the maze from his gear pocket. nobody had found anything in the 2 years i had been here, and nothing for the 3 years this whole thing had started. thomas gave the metal object to newt, waiting for his response. i picked around my cuticles, nervous for the discussion to turn in a negative manner.

newt observed the metal canister, turning it around and smearing away the black muck. "these are the same letters we get on our supplies." he looked up, furrowing his eyebrows. i leaned a little closer, trying to see more of the can.

i decided to not say anything, to stay quiet, i didn't know what to think of this. "whoever put us here, obviously made the grievers." thomas gestured to the can, and the walls. "this is the first real clue, the first real anything that you've found in 3 years, right minho?" minho then agreed, looking back at newt, me, then gally. he shook his head.

i walked over to gally's side, suddenly feeling overwhelmed by this whole thing. i placed a hand on his shoulder, and rested on his side. "you okay?" gally murmured from beside me. he had his arms crossed, still fully involved in this conversation. he was still checking up on me though, he can be sweet when he wants to.

i nodded, exhaling heavily before focusing on what thomas was saying. "newt, we gotta go back out there." he paused, glancing at me before speaking again. "who knows what this could mean for us?"

there was a silence, a few looks were exchanged before thomas spoke once more. "and i want (y/n) to come with us." he looked at me, then newt. all with furrowed eyebrows. my breath slows down, and i can see gally's fist clench in my peripheral vision. the others seemed to agree with him, so if everyone is depending on me, i have to go. "if things don't go how we plan them to, and if that griever is still alive, (y/n) can help us get back to the maze without anybody being left behind or dead." he ended his speech, strongly at that. he left a good point, and he was very motivational for being a greenie.