Chapter 2

*3rd person pov*

Seeing her Elena was about to scream and run away that's when she noticed something

The tattoo one no one knows about so Katherine can't copy it could it be that.

Her- What took you forever to open the door.

Elena said not she was scared confused.

Her- What did you forget me it's me Eliz your sister. Now do you want me proof you, I can tell you what happened that night in the hotel.

Hearing that Elena hugged her. And started to cry Eliz did the same, after crying for a while Elena finally said something.

Her- No no please don't talk about it. Anyway come on in.

She said and she took her bag then they walked in and sat on the couch. After taking forever Elena told her about everything but not the fact that they are vampires.

Eli- Omg Stefan he sounds cute.

Ele- Yes you can meet him in the afternoon anyways let me get you something to eat. Youusl

Eli- I'm happy for you.

Then Eliz started to see every tv show she missed just then there was a knock on the door.

Eli- I got it.

She said and she went and opened the door to see 2 guys standing there.

She was about to ask something when she was pushed to a wall and by the blue eyes one who was choking her

The moment Damon saw her, he and Stefan was sure that she is not Elena hence Katherine.

Ste- Damon stop.

He didn't stop he wanted to kill her, just then Eliz kicked him in between the legs and hit him with a tray.

Hearing the sound Elena came out to see Damon choking Eliz she was about to say something when Eliz hited him causing him to fall in the floor.

Just then she ran and stood infront of Eliz.

Ele- Damon what the hell are you doing this is my twin sister Eliz. Eliz are you okay.

Her- No I was almost killed.

Ele- I'm sorry Damon say sorry.

Dam- Who the hell are you.

Ele- Damon she is my sister Eliz. Eliz you go and fresh up I will take care of this.

Then Eliz walked upstairs while looking at Damon then she walked inside her old room only to see that it looks the same.

She went in and took a shower while Elena took Damon and Stefan outside and explained everything what happened to her sister then after a few minutes they both walked in again and sat on the dinner table.

Eliz was already sitting on the chair with Jeremy and her aunt. They were talking and crying with each other then they hugged each other and Elena joined them too.

Ele- Eliz I want you to meet Stefan my boyfriend and his brother Damon.

Dam- I'm sorry Eliz for choking you.

Eli- It's ok I will take revenge someday.

She said with a smile then the six of them sat down for dinner, after that Eliz and Elena went to meet everyone they all was happy to see her okay again.

Then after having dinner everyone went back home Elena was hugging Eliz while she was trying to sleep.

Eli- Elena I'm tell you this as your sister okay.

Ele- It's okay you can tell me anything.

Eli- Never fall in love with 2 guys together. It will ruin you and them okay.

Ele- I...... what..... how do you know.

Eli- I'm your sister I can tell what your feeling and Damon is hot and if you want him you should break up with Stefan. But he is a good guy, ohh and it's your life it's up to you.

Ele- No your my sister everything in my life is connected to you. I love you.

Eli- I love you too.

Then the both of them asleep hugging each other.

__________________________________

Remember to vote and comment