Reconnection

[Author’s notes: this chapter is all smut]

Candice’s POV
We just finished dinner and are now heading back to the hotel. Dinner was amazing. The food was good, and both Grant and I had so much fun just talking about things that didn’t pertain to the twins.

Grant was teasing me all night and is currently caressing my thigh. Usually, this is normal for him, but since we got in the car, he has made it from my knee all the way up to an inch from my front. This man is really trying to get me hot, and I can’t lie it’s working.

As time went on, his hand was resting comfortably on my front, and no matter how many times I tried to move his hand, it always ended back up there, so I just gave up on moving it. I decide to look out the window to try and distract myself when all of a sudden I feel his hands slip into my underwear and his middle finger pressing on my clit, making me let out a soft moan trying not to be loud.

C: “baby stop, we are 3 minutes away” I whine as quietly as possible. G: “I want you now, just stay quiet baby” he whispers in my ear, making a waterfall out of me. C: “what about the driver” we wanted to be fancy so we got a driver even tho we drove to our hotel. G: “there's a partition for a reason baby, I just wanna give you a small taste of what’s to come, can you stay quiet for me” he whispered in my ear, and I nod in agreement. Man if we weren’t in this car right now I would be fucking him so good.

Grant’s POV
We made it back to the hotel and into the lobby. I had so much fun teasing Candice I love when she tries to hold it in, it makes her look so sexy. She is currently dragging me to the elevator, getting frustrated at how long it is taking.

C: “can this elevator take any longer” G: “just be patient, baby, it will come” I whisper into her ear while standing behind her with my hands on her waist. She let out a soft moan, and I just know she is leaking right now because she just went from caressing the back of my neck to gripping the back of my hair.

C: “you better stop before I fuck you in this elevator” G: “that actually sounds quite nice” I say as I kiss her check. The elevator finally arrives and luckily no one is going in with us. As soon as the door closes I pull her by her waist so that her ass is on me then start kissing and sucking on her neck making her moan loudly.

C: “baby ple- please don’t give me a hic- hickey we have wo- work this week” she mutters out breathlessly. G: “I won’t I promise” that was a lie because I am definitely giving her one on both her breasts. The elevator door opens and we walk to the room while I’m still kissing on her neck. When we finally make it to our room she fumbles with the key a few times before she finally gets it open and from there it was over with.

We walk in and immediately start taking things off. I wanted to slowly zip down her dress, but by the time we made it back, I just couldn’t wait any longer, I wanted to feel her skin on my skin. We leave a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom, and when we make it in the bedroom, I immediately pick her up and place her on the bed while we tongue kiss.

I messaged one of her breasts without breaking our kiss, and with the other hand, I reached down and slowly slid my fingers into her hole. She moans into my mouth, I can tell it was more uncomfortable than usual because she gripped my hair tighter, trying not to let out a scream. I slowly broke our kiss, and I started kissing my way down to her other lips, pausing only to kiss on her sweet spot.

She whimpered when I left her top lips because she didn’t want me to leave them, but I wanted to make sure she was completely ready for her first time in a while. While still pumping my fingers in and out of her very slowly I start to lick and suck her clit which makes her make that magical sound I missed so much.