Sleep Paralysis Part 1: Run To The Hospital

Ana is bleeding on her neck and she cover it up "Mommy daddy help me please!!" She open the door and slowly going downstairs and her mother and her father went upstairs and they saw her bleeding out "Anak anong ngyari sayo!!" "Si Kosta?" "Kukuha ako towels!!" "Cgeh go ako na bahala sakanya" Ana's mom help her and Ana's father grab some towels and he come back "Here!" Ana's mom grab the towels and she cover Ana's blood on her neck "Anong sinabi mo anak sino may gawa neto sayo!?" "Si Kosta po classmates ko!" "Yung batang binubully?" "Yes po!" "I need to go to the hospital please!?" "Tara punta tayo sa hospital!!" Ana's father grab his keys and they went outside and he closed the door and they went to their car and starts engine and drive off and they are going to the hospital and after a few minutes they arrive at the hospital and they get out of the car and Ana is still covering her neck and help her went inside the hospital "Please patulong naman po!!" The nurse heard them and pumunta sila sakanila "What's the problem sir?" "My daughter got stab on her neck please help her!" "Okay we will help you follow me?" The nurse walking and they followed her they arrive at the room "Maupo muna kayo and wait?" "Cgeh po thank you!" Ana's parents sit down on the chair and the nurse open the door "Pasok po kayo?" "Cgeh po?" Pumasok sa si Ana sa loob and the nurse closed the door and Ana's parents is worried about her.