Sleep Paralysis Part 3: Sleep Paralysis Part 2

After a few minutes something is moving below her bed and she can't move, the bed is shaking and Ana close her eyes "Please tama na!!!" The bed continue shaking and it stopped, Ana opened her eyes and she's still looking around and she heard a creepy growling and she look up and the monster is on top of the bed with her and she scream.

Ana is still sleeping while screaming and her parents went to her "Sweetie Ana your having a bad dream!!" "Anak Ana gising ka!" the nurse's outside heard the scream, and they came inside the room and they went to Ana "What happened ma'am and sir why is she screaming?" "She's having a nightmare sleep!" "Anak gumising ka!?" Ana's father wake her up and Ana woke up, and she's breathing rapidly and she's terrified.

Ana hug her mother and she's crying "Mama tulong....." Niyakap sya ng mama nya "Okay kalang anong ngyari?" "Hindi ako makatulog..." "Your having a bad dream sweetie?" "No it's not a bad dream it's different diko alam kung ano yun pero iba eh!?" "Tahan na anak nandito kami hindi kami aalis ng mama mo I promise...." "Sir ma'am baka pwede po muna syang humiga pero wag lang po rest or matutulog?" "Cgeh po uh anak higa kalang pero wag kang matutulog?" "Cgeh po?" Bumitaw na sila sa pag yakap at humiga si Ana sa kama.

Ana's parents went back to their sit "Anong name ng anak nyo po sir and ma'am?" "Ana po?" "Okay thank you!" "Uh Ana my I ask you some questions?" "Sure cgeh po?" Ana's parents is listening "Nung nag rest ako or natulog may dream eh kaso ibang dream pag gising ko nandito parin ako sa room eh tapos wala po magulang ko ako lang mag isa sa room and hindi po ako makagalaw pero nakakakita po ako tapos may monster eh gusto akong takotin!" "Ay jusko anak alam ko nayan?" Mama alam nyo po ito?" Naiiyak ang mama ni Ana at tinatapik sya ng asawa nya.