Sleep Paralysis Part 5: Going Home Part 2

Ana close her eyes and she went to sleep and after a few hours Ana's parents went to her bed, they are trying to wake her up "Anak gising kana?" Ana woke up and she saw her parents and the doctor and nurse "Ano po meron mommy?" "Tatahi nila yung cut mo anak?" "Ah okay cgeh po go ahead?" "Wait before we fix your cut is it still, bleeding out?" "Like the blood is coming out?" "Yes Ana?" "Diko po alam eh?" "Doc kailangan natin tahi ang neck nya, baka may mangyari pang masama?" "Cgeh let's do it cover nyo ah?" "Uh Ana's parents can you guys wait outside we don't want any disturbing?" "Ah cgeh po wala pong anuman tara honey?" Ana's parents stand up and they went outside and the nurse and the doctor grab their doctor stuff and they fixed Ana's neck.

After a few minutes of waiting the nurse and doctor went outside "Okay na po sya doc?" "Yes okay na po sya pwede na po kayong umuwi?" "Salamat po doc baka pwede po akong mag bayad sainyo?" "Wag na po ma'am, basta masaya ako na makatulong po ako sainyo" "Salamat po talaga and god bless po sainyong lahat!" "God bless din po" Ana's parents went to the room "Anak?" "Mommy okay na po ako!" "Oh finally!?" Ana's parents went to her and hug her and she hugs them back "Come on let's go home now!" "Finally I miss my home!" Ana slowly leaving the bed and they leave the room and the hospital too.