Sleep Paralysis Part 2: Sleep Paralysis

Ana's parents is sitting on the chair and they are worried about their daughter, after a few minutes Ana is resting on the bed and she's okay "You will be okay Ana just rest for a while I will call your parents?" "Sure doc" the doctor went outside and they told Ana's parents to go inside and the doctor leave.

Ana's parents came inside the room "How are you holding up sweetie?" "I'm fine mom I just need to rest?" "Okay we will be here don't worry" "Thanks mom!" Ana's parents sit down on the sofa and they are watching their daughter "Rest kana anak" "Cgeh po papa!" Natulog na si Ana.

Ana woke up and she look at her parents but they are not in the room with her, "Mom dad!?" "Nasaan sila!" She look around the room but she can't move "Huh!?" She's trying to move but she can't "Help mom dad I can't move!!" She can't move but she can look around something moving the curtain and Ana saw it, it has a big nails and her skin is dark and Ana saw it.

Ana is breathing rapidly and she's scared the monster closed the curtain and she's inside the curtain moving closer to Ana, It gets closer and closer to her and Ana is freaking out and it stopped, "Hello please stop scaring me!" Ana is freaking out and the monster drop down on the floor, Ana is looking around besides her and she's terrifying.

After a few minutes something is moving below her bed and she can't move, the bed is shaking and Ana close her eyes "Please tama na!!!" The bed continue shaking and it stopped, Ana opened her eyes and she's still looking around and she heard a creepy growling and she look up and the monster is on top of the bed with her and she scream.