Season 2 Chapter 2 - Excalibur

2 Hours before start of court proceedings, 12:00 - Kuoh Academy

The ORC and Student Council met together at the Student Council Office, a joint meeting between the two Peerages.

Tsubaki: So everyone as you know both Rias & Sona won't be present today as they'll be with Artemis and the rest of the Gremory family in court today.

Akeno: But that doesn't mean that we stop working, we still continue with our normal day to day activities and after school our devil activities, since all 3 Kings aren't here we need to be more vigilant on what's happening around town.

Momo: Do you know why they're in court today ?

Kiba: It was said that it would a bail application for the Hyoudou's, though I doubt it would be granted.

Tsubasa: Wow , they abused him and they have the gall to apply for bail ,hopefully they don't get out.

Tsubaki: But I do worry for Artemis, Sona said that he had a nightmare his power rose high that it alerted everyone in the mansion earlier this morning. Apparently there was a time when he was locked out of the house and it was near freezing temperatures, and he slept out in the cold.

Momo: They did all that and are still expecting to make bail, even if they do I'm hoping it is at a high amount that they can't even pay for it.

Tsubaki: Alright everyone , you're dismissed let's keep things running as normal.

All: Understood!

Timeskip 7 Hours Later - 19:00

Kiba had finished with his club duties for the day and was heading home when he encountered an exorcist running from someone.

Exorcist: Help me please!!!!

Kiba: 'An exorcist' ,why should I help you?

The exorcist is then slashed across his back as Kiba sees a familiar face.

Kiba: FREED!!!!!!

Freed: Oh its you shitty devil again, are you ready to face my Excalibur???? *laughing maniacally*

Kiba's demeanour suddenly darkens as he heard the swords name, the root cause of all his pain.

Kiba: Excalibur, to think it would come here of all places , I have a chance to exact my revenge.

The two slashed swords against one another ,then Kiba got cut, then Tsubaki and Akeno came around, seeing that he was out numbered, Freed ran away, disappearing in a smoke bomb.

Freed: See ya later, shitty devils!!!!!!!!!

As Freed vanished ,Akeno and Tsubaki ran towards Kiba, as he shrugged them off saying he was fine, both Queens knew they had to contact Sona and Rias about it, as well as the fact that two exorcists had requested to meet with them the next day after school.

With Sona, Rias and Artemis.

It's been a few hours since the first court appearance for the Hyoudou couple, they had been denied bail by the court, and the teen trio was outside recounting the events of the day, when they got a call.

Tsubaki: Hello Sona.

Sona: Yes Tsubaki, Akeno. How's everything going? I'm with Rias and Artemis here.

Akeno: Things were mostly good till something happened.

Rias: What is it Akeno?

Akeno: As Kiba was heading home he was attacked by the stray exorcist Freed Sellzan.

Rias ,Artemis and Sona tense up as they hear one of their own was attacked.

Rias: When did this happen?

Tsubaki: Just under 30 minutes ago. We dismissed everyone as a precaution,  there's also something else.

Artemis: What's that?

Akeno: Apparently there are two exorcists in Kuoh and they are requesting to meet with you tomorrow after school, they say its important.

Rias: We'll see them tomorrow after school, see what this is all about.

To the Abandoned Church

Two exorcists arrive in the church as they see what remains of a battle inside .

???1 : Are you sure about this Irina?

Irina: Of course I am ,Xenovia, I lived here when I was little . *As she holds up a photo of herself and Artemis together *

Xenovia: Hopefully the devils here allow us to work on our mission, let's rest for now today is a big day.