Season 3 Chapter 9 - Investigations & Shocking Discoveries

After Artemis was called, he left and went to Lucifer Castle, where his father had asked for him . As he arrived, he was greeted by a maid at the door .

Rose: Greetings, Lord Artemis.

Artemis: How are you doing, Rose?

Rose: I'm doing well, I'm guessing Lord Lucifer asked for you to come.

Artemis: Yes, he did. My grandmother told me.

Rose: Please follow me, sir.

Artemis was then taken to his father's office, where his dad was drowning in paperwork.

Sirzechs: Dear me, so much paperwork.

*knock knock*

Sirzechs: Enter

Rose: Lord Lucifer, Lord Artemis is here as you requested.

Sirzechs: Oh yes, send him in Rose.

Artemis: Hello, dad.

Sirzechs: Welcome home Artemis, sit down.

Artemis: What's going on?

Sirzechs: Here are the files and info you'll need on the task Queen Yasaka and Lady Amaterasu gave you.

In there, it's the territory where Kuroka's former master lived on. There is also an incident report and everything far and in between .

Artemis: Nabrerius, huh?

Sirzechs: Yes, when are you going to leave?

Artemis: This evening, I'm seeing here that it's guarded by council guards. So, I'd need to go in stealthily .

Sirzechs: Just be careful, alright.

Artemis: Of course, Dad.

Timeskip - 6 Hours Later

Artemis took off under the cover of night so as not to be spotted easily. It took him 30 minutes to get to the Nabrerius Territory.

Artemis arrived, and he suppressed his presence so as not to be easily sensed, with Albion assisting him as well.

Albion: Partner, I've suppressed your presence. It's non-existent now.

Artemis: Thanks, Albion .

He then went inside the mansion, which was dilapidated since no one lived there anymore, and it wasn't maintained.

Artemis: Damn this place is finished. No one has been living here for a while.

Albion: Yes, it has partner, let's look for that laboratory .

Artemis kept on looking around but wasn't finding anything. It was extremely frustrating for him as he was checking in the study

Artemis: Seriously! Where could this lab be exactly......

He ended up finding a false wall in between the bookshelves. Which shocked him...

Artemis: There we go, a breakthrough, shit! It smells awfully here. What the hell is down there??!!

Artemis walked down the hidden staircase and found a laboratory ,a destroyed laboratory where he saw a lot of sickening things, experiment tubes, lots of corpses on the ground, most of them rotting badly and giving the horrid smell of the laboratory 

Artemis: Albion, we found something, and I did not expect this.

Albion: What in Ophis' name was occurring here???

Artemis: I'll take photos ,it'll be needed.

Artemis started taking photos as they'd be evidence against Kuroka's stray status.