Chapter 9

I just continued looking down. He then chuckled "You know what I think I have something to help in my hotel room come on let's go" "Uh okay then" we both put our shoes back on and went to the room. "Ladies first" "Uh.. thanks" When I went inside I saw that there room was slightly bigger than ours which made me a bit jealous of. "So where do you sleep?" I asked He then pointed to the room that was next to the kitchen area. "Okay sit here" I then sat down on his bed as he took something out of the closet "What's that?" "It's an ointment for open wounds" he replied "Ohhh ok" "Move up don't hog the bed now! "HOW AM I EVEN HOGGING THE BED JAKE!" He laughed and I slapped him hard "OW! Okay sorry" I then moved up making space for him to sit I don't know why but while I was doing this I could feel my ears getting hot and I felt really nervous. "Okay hold still now" he then slowly came closer to my face to apply the ointment I was sitting there really still I think I even held my breath for a bit. "Ow!" "Oh sorry Y/n just a little more okay" I nodded trying not to make another sound. "Okay just turn your face a little more" as I turned my face he came closer to put a plaster around my wound .After a few seconds I couldn't help but stare at him while he applied it on my face he then looked at me too and stared into my eyes. I could feel his body getting closer to my face and my heart was on fire at this point. He then cleared his throat as if he got nervous was he trying to kiss me? Ugh no Y/n of course he wasn't stop being delusional. "I..I'm done" "Oh t..thanks Jake" "So are you going to tell me what happened now?" I then explained everything to him "Y/n WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME RIGHT AWAY?!"."I..I'm sorry okay I was scared"then tears started falling down my face and Jake looked really guilty for shouting. "Hey Uhm I'm sorry and we'll get through this together your not alone" I nodded and came closer to hug him. His body felt so warm I could just fall asleep while hugging him. "Y/n I-" Jake was then interrupted by his phone rigging loudly. I then let go of him as he answered the phone then put it on speaker so we could both hear. "Hey Niki what's up?" "Hey uh did you find Y/n?" "Yep she's with me now" he responded. "Hi Niki...." I said "Are you okay what happened?" "Niki-" "Dude she's a bit overwhelmed here can you relax she's fine" Jake interrupted. I then looked at Jake and he smiled at me and whispered "You can tell him everything later" I then giggled a little "uh hello..?" "Oh SORRY" I said quickly. "You guys need to be down here by 8:00pm were going to have some bond fire party at the beach" Niki said sounding irritated "Does Mr Lee know we're here?" I asked "Yea of course he does Y/n...." "Ok jeez Niki are you on your period or something calm down?" Jake then chuckled softly so he couldn't hear him "Wow thanks Y/n" he replied. "Anyway guys please hurry up Heesung and I look like idiots without you guys" "okay bye Niki!" I said Jake then cut the call.

We sat there in silence for a few seconds "Uh I'm going to change real quick just wait outside" My heart fluttered a little"Okay.." I replied I then left the room and waited on the couch and kinda looked around the room. After a few minutes past Jake came out and he smelled so nice I did recognise the smell from when we were all at the café together. "Oh great your done!" I said he smiled "You wanna go fresh up at your room?" "Uh yeah I mean I do have some blood on my shirt" "oh right.." We then went over to my room and Jake waited outside like I did for him. "All done!" Jake turned around and stood there smiling at me. "Y..You look a..amazing" he said. I then chuckled and looked down "Uhm we should probably go now" I exclaimed. "Oh shoot your right it's 7:52pm already!" Jake and I ran to the main area and saw the rest of the group outside lining up. "WE'RE HERE MR LEE" Jake shouted. Everyone turned around and looked at me in shock especially Niki. "You guys are just on time and what happened to your face Y/n?" "Oh nothing Mr Lee I just got injured in the bathroom by accident it's nothing serious tho Jake helped me treat it" Mr Lee then smiled at Jake "Thank you Jaeyun for helping Y/n!" "Oh of course she's a really good friend of mine" Mr Lee then nodded and told everyone to get a seatmate and get on the bus. Jake and I ended up sitting next to each other obviously and Niki and Heesung were together. When we eventually got to the beach we all got off the bus. Mr Lee said he would start the fire and we could do whatever. Jake and I went over to Niki and Heesung "Hey guys!" He said "Y/n what on earth happened to your face did you actually injure yourself?" Heesung asked "Uhm yeah..."Jake then pushed me with his elbow gently "AHEM.. You should probably tell them now" I laughed and told Niki and Heesung what had happened. "YOUR KIDDING NO?!" Niki shouted. "So you got in all this mess because of me" heesung said "no no of course not it's just your really popular and a bunch of girls have a crush on you" I replied "A bunch huh..." Heesung said while smiling at me "Uhm ye-" "Can we get to the point here we need to find those girls" Jake said looking irritated "I agree with Jake, do you know who they are?" Niki asked "obviously not Niki I would have told you guys who they were long ago then" "It's fine all we really need to know what they look like I'm sure one of us will know their names" Heesung answered. "Right.." Jake said. "YAH GUYS WANNA JOIN OUR GAME OF TRUTH OF DARE?" we all turned around to see Minju "Oh Sure!!" I said quickly before anyone would decline the offer. "Are you serious.." Niki said "oh come on it will be fun" I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him to join us.

Everyone then gathered in a circle by the fire and sat on the sand. Minju then stood up and asked who wanted to go first. "I'll go!" I looked to see Park Sunghoon raised his hand up. Sunghoon was someone in my class we have never really interacted but I would notice from time to time he would give me glances in class.