1.

✧˚ ༘ Hyoseop.✧˚ ༘

I watched the clock on the wall tick away, only a few seconds were left until summer break. I looked at my friend Dohwan and it seemed like he didn't even care about the lesson, as always he slept on his desk.

The bell rang and everyone shouted in cheerfulness, I nudged Dohwan and he woke up. "Wake up princess." He yawned and stretched out his arms. "Wow, is the school year over?" Dohwan asked.

"Well it's just three months of summer and we have to be back for our two final exams." I sighed. "Let's go get some food, it's on me." Dohwan pushed in his chair.

We walked together out of the school after retrieving our things in our lockers.

"Any plans for the summer?" He asked me, "Not really any but I guess I'll be here in Seoul rotting away." I sighed. "I think I'll go to Thailand, you know my parents always take advantage of vacations when they have the chance." Dohwan said.

"That's so much better than staying here." I pointed out but he just shrugged. "I'll miss you, promise to always call me." Dohwan said and I laughed. "Of course I won't forget."

__

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" I changed into my slippers at the door. "Hyoseop my baby." My mom answered him while she was in the kitchen. "How was school?" My dad asked. "Great since I'll be going back after three months." I chuckled.

"Oh about that, we have something to tell you." Mom said, making me face her. "We're going to Europe for business, Hyoseop." My mom added. "You guys can't leave me in Seoul alone? What am I supposed to do here alone?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Who said we're leaving you here?" My dad added. "Oh we're going to Europe?!" I said excitedly. "No we can't take you there but we have a better idea." Mom added. "What's that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You're going to stay with your sister in the states." She smiled at me. "I rather stay in Seoul." I sighed. "You don't mean that." My mom looked at me and I shrugged, "Yeah I don't."

"So you'll be leaving after tomorrow okay? We'll also be leaving the day after you." My dad said. "So I'll be there for three whole months?" I raised my eyebrow. "Of course, isn't it going to be fun? Ever since we came here from Canada we haven't gone back to North America." My mom said.

"I guess, does she know though?" I asked them. "Yes we told her. We know you guys will have fun, she'll show you all her favourite places." My dad added. "I'll start packing now then, anyone want to help me? three months worth of packing is exhausting." I rolled my eyes.

"You'll do great honey." My mom smiled at me. I just sighed and went to my room, not going to lie. I was kind of pleased that I wasn't going to rot away in Seoul.

I miss Canada but I guess the United States were also going to be exciting to be in. I texted Dohwan about the sudden trip of mine and he seemed happy for me. He was also going to be in Thailand and soon after in Australia. What made things better was that our plane departure was the same day and same time.

__

My parents took me to the airport at literally three in the morning. It was dark and the spring breeze hit my skin. It was relaxing and blissful to be at the airport while it was quiet.

We took my four full suitcases inside, after going through security and everything, we went to sit on a bench and I waited for my flight at four.

"Hyoseop?" I looked up and saw Dohwan. "Hey bro." I stood up and gave him a quick hug. "You seem exhausted, aren't you happy about this trip?" He asked me and I just yawned. "I would be if it was three in the morning."