13.

ᝰ.ᐟAuthor-nim.ᝰ.ᐟ

"I'm never doing that again." Hyoseop said while the other's kept laughing at the photos Sonee had taken. "Yeah man, how much weed did you guys put in those brownies? Got everyone tweaking." Joohyuk groaned.

"I still can't get over the slap I got from Hyoseop's slap." Soohyun caressed his cheek while he stayed floating in the water of Hyunwook and Heejin's pool. "I'm sorry." Hyoseop suppressed his laughter.

"Don't be, he was making some of us start freaking out as well." Hyunwook chuckled. "Says the dude who kept asking weird ass questions that I can't even remember." Jennie sat in the inflatable beach chair that floated on the water.

"My bestie looks like a supermodel!" Keeho exclaimed from one of the pool chairs, his phone snapping pictures as Jennie struck a series of playful, exaggerated poses. "Make sure to get on my good side!" She pouted, putting a finger over her lip.

"You don't have any." Soohyun who sat beside Keeho said, earning him a middle finger from Jennie. "At least we all look good." Heejin held the camera while Sonee dived into the pool.

"Our eyes being red is the coolest shit ever." Hyunwook sat close to her looking at the camera. Joohyuk and Hyoseop sat together while they dipped their feet in the pool, the older having his arm around Hyoseop.

"Don't you wanna swim?' Joohyuk sniff kissed the younger's face. "Not really, this is enough." Hyoseop answered him. "I still can't believe you forgot that Hyoseop is your boyfriend, that was the highlight of my day." Sonee laughed while she swam laps in the pool.

"It's been three days, let it die." Joohyuk's face got red from embarrassment while everyone including Hyoseop laughed. "Maybe you should drown him in kisses so he doesn't forget." Jennie winked at Hyoseop.

"Great idea." Hyoseop grabbed the older's collar and started kissing him all over his face, including his lips. Heejin, taking advantage of the moment, took several pictures of them. "Jokes on you I love it." Joohyuk gave Jennie the middle finger.

"Yolo." Soohyun shrugged. "Why don't you take off your shirt and give me a show?" Hyoseop whispered seductively to Joohyuk. "Getting confident?" Joohyuk chuckled against his skin.

"Fuck I want a love like that." Sonee watched them while she leaned against Jennie's inflatable. Hyoseop and Joohyuk not minding them kept on flirting.

"You always want love, just stick to fucking around." Jennie looked at her new nails. "I'll flip you over." Sonee pushed the other's inflatable. "You wouldn't fucking dare." Jennie held onto it for dear life. "You're right. Not today though." Sonee chuckled.

"Maybe we should ditch this train wreck and go kiss somewhere." Joohyuk held Hyoseop's face with his one hand. "Maybe we should." Hyoseop added fuel to the fire.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you. Yoojung is dating that model you follow on Instagram." Hyoseop said while he kicked his feet in the water. "I follow a lot of them, you have to elaborate." He raised his eyebrow.

"Moon Gayoung." Hyoseop rolled his eyes while Joohyuk gasped. "Really? That's so cool, she's so lucky." Joohyuk said, Hyoseop gave him a are you fucking kidding me look. "I mean...although s-she's not as lucky as me though." Joohyuk tried giving him a kiss, but Hyoseop just dodged him.

"I want a storyline about your ex and why she left you." Hyoseop looked at the other. "You know, you just ruined the mood." Joohyuk sighed then followed with some laughter. "I'm kidding, baby, don't give me that look, you never ruin anything." Joohyuk squeezed him closer.