7.

˚.⋆☾Joohyuk.˚.⋆☾

I sat in my car and debated whether I should leave and go to my apartment or if I should just go back and watch the others keep daring Dongyeon and Hyoseop to do things together.

A knock on my window, I looked to the side. "Hyoseop?" I raised my eyebrow. He got in the car and closed the door. "Why didn't you come back?" He asked me.

"I was getting overwhelmed by everything." I lied. "Why did you have any drinks?" He asked me. "Yes." I lied again. "And you were thinking about driving?!" He looked worried and I just shrugged.

He clicked his tongue, came out of the car and went to my side and opened my door, "Get out. I'm driving." He said and I raised my eyebrow. "Don't you still want to stay?" I asked him. "If you want to go somewhere else then we'll go together." He said and I looked at him and smiled.

I got out of the driver's seat. I went to the passenger and put on my seatbelt. "Should we tell the others we're leaving?" He started the car. "I think they know." I said and he hummed in response.

We drove in silence, I didn't put the music on for a reason. I wanted it to be quiet. I kept looking at him while he drove through the empty streets of San Francisco. The streetlights shone on his face. "Why do you keep looking at me?" He must have noticed, I sighed and looked away.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked him. "Just a night drive." He answered me. "Doesn't it feel nice being the passenger?" He asked me and I laughed. "I guess if you're driving then maybe it is." I turned to look at him. "Wait! There's a road tunnel coming up, you have to stop the car." I mentioned. "But what if another car comes?" He asked, "We'll just put the hazard lights on." I said.

Once we got to the middle of the long empty road tunnel, I got out of the car and started walking. "Hey wait for me." Hyoseop ran behind me. "Keep up." I chortled. "Where are you going?" He asked, "Anywhere? It's pretty here." I looked at the lights in the tunnel and back at him. "I won't disagree." He said.

We walked close together, his hand brushed mine. I fought the urge to hold his hand. I got hotter by the second. Why did I feel this way? His hand was so close, I wanted to feel his soft skin on mine.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked me. I stopped and turned to him, he gave me those alluring eyes, he smiled at me. "What?" I asked while I kept my eyes on his lips and not turning away from them in the slightest. "Walking in a road tunnel at night with someone." He said. I shook my head. He looked down and back up smiling. He continued walking, I held his wrist, he turned back.

"What is it?" He asked me, I didn't know either but I couldn't help the burning feeling in my chest that I felt almost every day, I didn't know how to satisfy it anymore. I couldn't keep suppressing it. It grew fiercer every day. "Hyung?" He asked me and got closer.

"Please don't come closer I..." , "You what?" He raised his eyebrow and got closer to me, he looked worried. "Fuck it." I pulled him closer to me. His eyes widened at the sudden force. "I'm sorry." I held the side of face and went in closer to his lips.

I hesitated; our lips brushed a few times while I couldn't control my breathing anymore. His warm breath fanned over my skin; I couldn't wait anymore. I connected our lips, everything went silent, I could feel the echo of my heartbeat in my ears.

When I pulled away, our foreheads stayed connected. "I can't pretend anymore." I muttered. "What do you mean?" He mumbled. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Let me show you." I grabbed his waist, I wrapped my big arms around his waist, making his body press against mine.