3.

˚.⋆☾Joohyuk.˚.⋆☾

I finally got to my dorm and put my head on the pillow. It was 1:00 AM already and I had a morning shift.

Before I slept I opened my phone, I went to his instagram and even though since the first day he followed me I knew who he was, I never followed him back yet I stalk his account everyday.

Well not in a weird way, I just loved the pictures he took, and I wouldn't lie to myself at all he looked good in all his pictures. He barely posted any stories and I just had to thank instagram for not showing people profile views or I would be fucked, since I check his instagram 6 times a day.

Okay maybe that might be weird.

❝Add the cutie to the group!❞ Heejin texted.
❝You and Joohyuk always fight about something and now it's going to be about Hyoseop?❞ Soohyun texted.
❝I just said his a cutie.❞ Heejin texted.
❝It always starts there.❞ Jennie said.
❝When did i ever start liking someone after i said their cute??❞ Heejin asked.
❝98% of your life.❞ Sonee answered.
❝I think me leaving this group chat is the best decision.❞ Heejin texted.
❝I swear i get deja vu and you've said this before.❞ Hyunwook texted.
❝JOOHYUK ADD HIM AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE DIPSHITS.❞
Hyoseop ♡ added to the group.

❝Hello cutie!❞ Heejin texted.
❝Here we go.❞ Soohyun texted.
❝It's the seven weirdos you were with today. ⚛❞ Hyunwook added.
❝How are you guys still awake?❞ Hyoseop texted.
❝I believe it would be a Stanford student thing.❞ I texted.
❝Funny how you start talking when he does. ㋡❞ Keeho texted.
❝Leave Joohyuk out of this you know he barely talks on here.❞ Jennie said.
❝Yeah guys shut up, i was still talking to the cutie.❞ Heejin texted.
❝Nobody asked. :|❞ Soohyun texted.

❝Yes Heejin?❞ Hyoseop texted.
❝How are you? are you okay? you didn't seem fine after you came back from getting your jacket, did Joohyuk do something to you?❞ Heejin texted.
❝Wild how you were the only one who noticed that.❞ Keeho texted.
❝Really Heejin?❞ I texted.
❝What Joohyuk? you trying to hurt my little cutie?❞
❝And why would I?❞ I texted.
❝I don't know you're the paedophile not me.❞
❝i sincerely hope all your hair falls out Heejin, i'm going to bed.❞ I texted.
❝Don't make him mad Heejin, you know he vould go silent for four whole days.❞ Sonee said.

❝Oh please he loves us and my jokes so he'll be alright tomorrow.❞ Heejin said.
❝News flash! no one likes your jokes sweetie.❞ Keeho texted and everyone started sending laughing emojies.
❝All you guys are fake friends, I'll speak to you never.❞ Heejin said.
❝Equivalent to tomorrow.❞ Keeho said.
❝When i meet you, it's on sight.❞ Heejin said to Keeho.
❝Goodnight dipshits and my cutie patootie i mean Hyoseop.❞ Heejin said.
❝Yeah I think we fucking get it.❞ Hyunwook texted.

I switched my phone off and laughed to myself, I had idiot friends but still wouldn't trade them for anything at all.

I guess it was time for me to sleep and go back to work the next day...

But why couldn't I rest? I kept replaying the scene of me and Hyoseop being very close together in the dark parking lot. His body warm and his skin looked great from the illumination of the light from the big screen.

I turned over in my bed, but I couldn't stop this feeling I got. "Damn it you oxytocin hormone." I pulled my blanket over my head.

__

I yawned like eight times already and my shift wasn't even halfway over. Why the fuck did I think it was a good idea to stay up so late?

It was not voluntary though; I still had the same scene playing in my head. I was legit going to fall asleep on the job.