9.

ᝰ.ᐟAuthor-nim.ᝰ.ᐟ

The two came out of the car that was parked out the big lake house that they were going to spend the next four days in.

"My babies!" Heejin came towards the two. "How are you guys here already? It's like nine in the morning." Joohyuk asked. "We came here yesterday since we're the ones who rented this place." Heejin said.

"Oh so we can go look at our rooms now?" Hyoseop asked. "Well, due to the lack of bedrooms, we're sharing!" Heejin clapped her hands but the other two gave her a confused look since the house was huge.

"I'll sleep with Hyunwook, Keeho and Jennie since they can't live without each other, Sonee and Soohyun and then you guys together." She explained. "Well I can live with that. Just lead me to the room so I can go put our bags." Joohyuk sighed.

"This way." Heejin led the way.

__

"I didn't think you meant we had to share a bed." Hyoseop said, "My bad for not mentioning that, but yes you have to, that won't be a problem right?" Heejin looked at me and I just nodded.

"Joohyuk can I talk to you outside for a moment?" She said, "Sure." They walked out the room; closing the door behind them.

"What's up?" Joohyuk asked her but she just smirked and crossed her arms. "We gave you guys the master bedroom, so use it wisely dumbass." She nudged him. "Why would you?" Joohyuk raised his eyebrow.

"You guys deserve it and well I thought it would be a perfect birthday gift to him." Heejin smiled cockily. "I won't disappoint you." Joohyuk sighed, rolling his eyes. "By the way, I couldn't get you any condoms but there's lube in the nightstand's drawer." She added.

"You're beyond help." Joohyuk rubbed his nose bridge while his face turned pink. "Look, the others are here!" Heejin turned to the window and saw Soohyun's car pull up. She ran down the stairs.

Joohyuk went back into the room, "What did she say?" Hyoseop asked as he laid on the bed. "Some dumb stuff she never fails to say." Joohyuk answered him. "Do you want to go out to the lake?" Joohyuk asked Hyoseop.

"I'd love to, did the others get here?" Hyoseop asked. "Yeah they just came in." Joohyuk answered him.

Hyoseop stood up and went over to the door where Joohyuk stood. "What are you waiting for?" Hyoseop asked, Joohyuk stared down at the other's lips. He tried leaning in but Hyoseop dodged his kiss. "Not now." Hyoseop breathed in the other's ear.

"When then?" The older breathed against Hyoseop's neck. "L-later." Joohyuk started affecting him again, he stuttered over his words.

"Fine." Joohyuk said and they left the room; went downstairs and met with the others. "How are we the last ones to get here?" Jennie sulked. "Gramps over here doesn't want to go over the speed limit." Keeho pointed at Soohyun.

Soohyun just rolled his eyes. "By the way we're sharing rooms so Sonee and Soohyun you're together and Keeho with Jennie." Hyunwook said. "Perfect match." Jennie took the keys of their door and they both left to find it, Soohyun and Sonee did the same.

"So what are you guys planning for us to do here?" Joohyuk had his arm around Hyoseop's shoulder. "Swimming, fishing, hiking, dirt bike riding, paintball shooting." Heejin counted. "This might be the best summer." Hyoseop chuckled.

"You don't say." Joohyuk added. "We'll be by the lake if you need us." They both walked out the door and walked down to the deck sitting at the edge while the sun shone on their skin, tanning them.