6.

✧˚ ༘ Hyoseop.✧˚ ༘

Wearing my casual clothes I waited outside, Yoojung hadn't come back last night. I was worried but I knew she was safe somehow.

Heejin's car showed up right in front of me, "Get in bitch we're going shopping." She said and I scoffed. I got in the car and she started driving back to stanford so we could watch Joohyuk play.

"How are you?" She asked me, "I'm doing pretty well and how about you?" I answered her. "Excited to see my favourite child whoop some ass today." She giggled.

"Yeah, me too." I looked out the window and chuckled. "So, about that frat party...what exactly would be going on?" I asked her. "Just a bunch of young adults making bad decisions, playing games, drinking weird stuff, smoking and dancing naked...probably." She explained.

"Does not sound very appealing but I don't mind trying, there's a first for everything right?" I shrugged. "Just don't get yourself into trouble, Joohyuk won't like that." , "Why wouldn't he like that-"

"Oh, look we're almost there! It might be a little crowded today." She said, "As long as you don't leave me side, you'll be okay." She said and I hummed in response.

__

We got to the basketball court and sat with the others; it was almost full inside but at least they saved some seats for us.

__

The first quarter started with a fair and fair score, Everytime the other team scored, people shouted and when the other team did, they also shouted. I myself was quite shy to do that but I just joined the others in cheering for stanford.

__

When the fourth and last quarter came around we were all at the edge of our seats with stanford leading with 5 points. It was nerve-wracking since the other team could quickly catch up.

During the last thirty seconds it was a tie, the other team had the ball but one of the stanford players defended him and got the ball. He bounced it to the other side, he got cornered.

He passed the ball to Joohyuk, the opposing team's player flashed him causing him to throw the ball to someone else and not getting a chance to score. We all thought it was over until Dongyeon got the ball.

He bounced a few times before he long shot the ball straight in the hoop, making them win by the last few seconds.

We all erupted in cheers as the team gathered around Dongyeon and lifted him up and celebrated.

"STANFORD! STANFORD!" The crowd cheered and cheered.

__

25 minutes later the basketball court was almost empty, leaving us and some other people.

"Where is he?" Keeho looked at his watched and crossed his arms. "Why are you dressed like a 80s hippie star?" Joohyuk came from behind us.

"My favourite child!" Heejin went to hug the other, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You did great, Joohyuk." Soohyun clapped for him. "I mean it was alright." Keeho said, getting glares from everyone.

"I mean it was spectacular, I haven't seen anything like that in a while." Keeho said. "Thank you." Joohyuk gave him a fake smile.

They all started congratulating him while I stood there watching if maybe I should say something but I didn't want to bother him while he talked with his friends.