12.

✧˚ ༘ Hyoseop.✧˚ ༘

"I'm back." I shouted as I got into my sister's home. "Well finally, I was getting bored here alone." She rolled her eyes. "You went blonde?" I was flabbergasted.

"Well yeah? I thought to change it up for a change." She flipped her hair dramatically. "I mean as long as you're happy." I shrugged.

"So tell me about your trip." She said, I tried remembering what I could tell her then all the flashbacks of what happened on my birthday made my cheeks grow hotter.

"Let me go take a shower first." I ran with my bags upstairs. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it, chuckling softly as my stomach did twist and turns.

__

"When do you have to go back to work?" I asked her. "Soon enough, an athlete's work is never done." Yoojung took a bite of her sandwich. "It's pretty rewarding, I mean look at this house." I smiled.

"It's time to talk about your future career." She looked at me. I rolled my eyes, a smile creeped on my face. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I smiled at her. "Hit me." She adjusted her seating position.

"A famous Korean actor." I said dramatically, she started clapping her hands. "My brother is going to be a superstar." She put her hands over her mouth. "So after high-school you're going to join an agency?" Yoojung asked me.

"Well...I was going to keep this to myself but two months ago, I went to audition and they thought highly of me, so I'm still waiting for their answer." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Oh my gosh Hyoseop, I'm so proud of you." She walked over to the couch I sat on and gave me a hug, while I laid on her chest. "So we can't tell mom and dad?" Yoojung asked me. "Not yet, I still have to wait for an answer." I replied.

"Who'd you go with?" She asked. "Do-hwan." I answered her. "You know I remember you sending me pictures of him and you guys were always together on school trips, I used to ship you two so much." She let out a cackle, I moved out of her arms and pushed her.

"You're fucking insane, I would never, he's my friend." I rolled my eyes. "Wasn't Joohyuk your friend too?" She gave me a weird look-

"Joohyuk! Fuck I forgot to call him, where's my phone?" I started searching around the couch. "Go check upstairs." She laughed at me scrambling around for my phone.

I glanced at my phone charging on the nightstand. I unlocked the screen and saw six missed calls from Joohyuk. Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair anxiously.

"Hello?"
"Look who decided to pick up." Joohyuk said.
"Don't get mad, I was downstairs, I forgot to take the phone with me." I answered him.
"It's okay baby, I just wanted to hear your voice really." Joohyuk exhaled.
"Did you miss me that much?" I smiled.
"Yes, it's been...three hours." Joohyuk replied.
"I guess you can hear my voice all you want now, unless you're busy?" I asked him.
"Well since I'm a medical student my work is never done, I just wanted to hear from you before I have to do my quiz soon." Joohyuk said.
"Quiz? When did you have time to study for that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"By soon I mean tomorrow, I'll just stay up all night and study." He chuckled and that made me smile.
"Hey Hyoseop?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you okay?"
"I love you too." I looked down at my feet, my heart thumping harder from the sweet words he said.
"I'll call you tomorrow, I promise." He said and I hummed in response then he cut the call.

2 days later.

"You still didn't tell me about your trip." Yoojung wore her crop top while she made her protein drink. "It's seven in the morning, why are you so energetic?" I rubbed my face while I sat on the counter barstools.