14.

˚.⋆☾Joohyuk.˚.⋆☾

"Why are we here?" I asked eating some string candy. "I need something from the both of you." Sonee said. "Then why am I here?" Keeho, who stood beside her, asked.

"Do you have anything better to do?" Sonee looked at her. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "Isn't this place beautiful?" Sonee walked to the pier.

"Is she insane?" Hyoseop asked and we both nodded. "So, I needed a fellow artist to help me with this." Sonee put her hand on Keeho's arm.

"What is it?" I tilted my head. "So basically I need to make an assignment and the assignment is for me to make just a short film, any type of genre and since this place is big and beautiful. I wanted to ask you and Hyoseop to help me and make a short romance film here." She smiled at us.

I looked at Hyoseop who smiled at Sonee, I was serene that he seemed to like her idea. "I'll do it." He said. I looked back at Sonee, "I'll do it too."

"Single person syndrome is actually killing me." Keeho held his chest. "How is this an individual assignment?" I asked her. "I have no idea, but it's exhausting, I have to edit and pick the music so can we just get this started? We can leave earlier." She held her video camera.

"But...let's not leave early. I want to take more in the sunset." I said and Sonee curved her lips into an upside down smile, "Great idea."

"Well, I guess I have to cancel my plans with Jennie." Keeho took out his phone and went to call Jennie.

Sonee went to take out the camera equipment from my car. I took a seat on the bench, Hyoseop sat beside me. "Do you really want to do this? With me?" He looked at the grass.

"Why would it be with anyone else?" I rested my arm on the bench while I admired his face. "Sometimes it's hard Joohyuk." He called me by name, I narrowed my eyes, worried.

He looked at me, "Sometimes it's hard to believe...I found you." He pressed his lips together. "The twists in my stomach I get when I think...what if my parents stayed home? And never went to Europe? Would I have met you?"

I swallowed hard, knowing what he said also brought anxiety to me as well, "When I met you, I used to have weird ass thoughts. I kept doubting my love, was I really in love with you? Damn I used to overthink."

I inhaled and exhaled, "Those exotic feelings you brought, I was always meant to find them..." I took his hand. "Even if it wasn't meant to be now, in the end. I was always going to find you."

He looked at me with glossy eyes, he blinked and a tear fell down his face; I quickly wiped it away and kissed where it trickled off.

"I don't deserve you Hyoseop." I kissed his lips and rested my forehead against his. "If this is what love feels like, I want to drown in it." He said, making both of us laugh.

__

After a few hours of filming, the sunset came, and the scenery became even more enjoyable. "The final scene we're going to film, surprisingly you guys did well for your first time." Sonee smiled at us.

We stood at the pier staring into the water while Sonee's camera faced us, Keeho stood behind her holding a boom mic. "Remember these are the only lines in the film, so give me your best before we wrap it up."

It was the same in her short film, our love...was summer love, she didn't want to make it fictional, she wanted it to be as it is. She was fond of every part of our love.