The Begining of The Goldwings

There are 4 kinds of goldwings in the land of hystiera but ,before ,when the  mysterious and powerful Goldwings existed ,the world was very different ,and only now ,while the tribes are on the brink of war ,a Forest  Goldwing realises that the old Goldwings mysteriously disappeared from the land forever . Our story begins with a forest Goldwing named Shine ,he was not animus unlike the other forest Goldwings, his parents told him he was just "different" but he knew inside  he was just a  "dud" everyday he would sit on his doorstep instead of socialising with the others in fear that they would do something with their animus abilities that he couldn't do ,of course he never told anyone that he wasn't animus ,but that was about to change. Shine was collecting supplies for the fire in the forests that surrounded his home when he stumbled upon a large mountain  overlooking an ocean he immediately flew to the top of the mountain ,despite the high winds.Once he reached the to he looked over the edge of the mountain .He jumped back in terror when he saw that the other side of the mountain was completly flat except a ledge ,he wondered if that ledge was any warmer than his current position so he flew down to the ledge. He landed on the ledge with a booming thump and turned towards the side of the mountain to see a cave lit with torches. Slowly he stepped in to the cave and saw that it curved ,he wondered if it filled the mountain he followed the tunnel through to a room filled with books on shelves carefully he plucked one of the shelf labeled Goldwings . He leafed through the book untill he saw a page with a picture of a dragon with flaming claws , acid spurting out of it's mouth and water following his tail like moths to a flame the heading read Goldwings. The side read ; the goldwings are the strongest type of dragon with acid breath ,fire talons and water tails ,the goldwings disappeared in the middle of the largest conflict between them and the storm wings (see pg 12).He flipped to page 12 and the page was gone  so he checked the index and found a page that told him where to find the Goldwings ,so he ripped out the page and stuffed it in a satchel he found on the wall and flew home for dinner . Shine woke up in a pit of water but he was drowning he struggled to the side and got onshore he walked into a room with a bridge across a pit of lava he shuddered as he walked accross the rickety bridge as he heard a deafening crack and fell towards the lava pit screaming he tried to fly up but he was paralysed with fear . He woke up a moment later in his home safely  only then did he open the satchel and pulled out the map he sprung up towards the door and ran towards a bush periodically checking the map he dug down about 10 feet . As he removed the last few chunks of earth  he cought a glimpse of the cave and slowly lowered himself down in to the hole. He fell into what seemed to be a regular pit but his eyes  would deceive you . The  hole was connected to a bridge made of gold crossing many pits of lava and water  into a room with two Golden dragons that seemed to be goldwings but just at that moment a huge wall of rocks surrounded them forcing the young goldwing to use his acid .About an hour later he was out but he had burnt through the bridge . so they had to fly out through an intricate process of tunnels finaly bringing them out to the open air .But the gold wings flew over the clouds and set them on fire so the sea goldwings put it out.