Chapter 7 USJ pt.1

The bus was loaded with everyone and was soon on its way to USJ with loud enough chatter from the students to make aizawa consider early retirement.

Kirishima: I like my quirk because it gives me protection but its not flashy against villains

Aoyama: my quirk is pro level on both flashyness and strength

Mina: yeah but it gives you a tommy ache when used for more than a second

Tsu: ribbit...although if we are considering flashy I'd say todoroki, bakugo ,and meidoria kun's quirks are in that category...but bakugo is always angry so he would not go far in life ribbit

Bakugo: what did you say bastard, wanna pick a fight with me

Kirishima: thanks for proving our point bro

Mina: midorya's quirk is the best so far, its so powerful its almost unreal

Izuku: *sweating* its real I swear

Izuku was nervous about his class talking about his quirk believing that some how they would discover that his quirk is artificial just by talking about it.

Mina: um...okay?

Aizawa: alright problem children shut up, we are here

The students came down from the bus and see the gigantic dome structure towering over them, to say they were amazed were an understatement, they went inside to see the pro hero 13 waiting for them, the students were murmuring amongst themselves how magnificent the building was from the inside while izuku was fan voying his heart out at the sight of 13.

Aizawa: *glares at the students with his quirk* shut up

Students: *shuts up*

13: wow, aizawa you're really getting good at this intimidation stuff

Aizawa: thanks...I've been watching a lot of horror movies. where is all might

13: *holds up three fingers* he was caught up in hero work

Aizawa: that buffoon.

13: *turns to the students* now as you all know I am the space hero 13 and my quirk is black hole, I usually rescue people from disaster but my quirk can also be used to kill people, your quirks are amazing but it can also be used to hurt people. Thanks to the quirk apprehension test you did with aizawa you know the extent of your quirk and hero basic training with all might you guys know it can be used to hurt people in different ways, I want you to carry those lessons into this rescue training. the purpose of this rescue training is to help you control your quirk in a positive way to rescue people, you are all heros in training, use your quirk to help people not hurt them. *then bows*

Class: *claps* that's beautiful

Aizawa: you are getting good at this

13: thanks...been reading a lot of Shakespeare

The light at the USJ started flickering and a swirl of black mist formed at the fountain side with villains of different shapes and size popping out of it. after the last villains came out, the mist took on a form of a gentle man with neck brace and mist flaring around his body as if he was made of it, with bright glowing yellow eyes dawning a bartender attire with a gentle manly ora radiating off of him standing next to a young adult with light blue hair, sevral dismembered handsall over his body including his face and a lip that looks chapped beyond repair, next to a buff bird creature thingy with exposed brain and a beak for mouth wearing nothing but cargo shorts with a purplish dark skin color likened to that of the color of the mist guy.

The three villain radiated a dangerous ora and looked like they were in charge unlike the other villains which looked like low level thugs.

Kirishima: waw...are those fake villains...have we started training already