19,

delphine - "You play too much, this is a serious situation." I said to Jiro.

jiro - "No, it's really not. Plus, it's about to rain and I know you wouldn't want to walk in the rain." He said to me.

delphine - "You're right." I said to Jiro.

⇒ Jiro and I looked out of the window and it started to pour down raining. It was raining so hard that you can hear the raindrops smacking on the ground.

jiro - "Maybe we should leave now?" He asked me.

delphine - "Let's go." I said to Jiro.

————————————————————————————

{ DELPHINE'S POV }

⇒ Jiro and I exited out of the coffee shop and it was raining so hard. I didn't have an umbrella but I had on an oversized hoodie with literally shorts on and sandals. Jiro and I went to the parking lot and Jiro pulled out his car keys and pressed the button so the car lights can light up but we didn't see anything light up. Jiro pressed the button again and we still didn't see something light up.

jiro - "I remember parking my car here." He said to me.

delphine - "Do you want to look around just in case you were mistaken?" I asked Jiro.

jiro - "I know I'm not mistaken, I parked my car here." He said to me.

delphine - "Keep pressing the button while I look around the parking lot for your car." I said to Jiro.

⇒ Jiro nodded and pressed the car button rapidly. I looked around the parking lot for Jiro's car but I didn't see any car light up.

{ TIME SKIPS }

⇒ I came back to where Jiro was and he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

jiro - "You didn't find it?" He asked me.

delphine - "No, I didn't see your car." I said to Jiro.

⇒ Jiro sighed and closed his eyes tight. I went closer to him and comforted him.

delphine - "It's okay Jiro, we will find your car, let's go to the police station, it was probably stolen." I said to Jiro.

jiro - "How are we going to get to the police station when it's raining so hard?" He asked me.

delphine - "We can get a taxi to take us there." I said to Jiro.

⇒ Jiro nodded and we called a taxi to take us to the police station.

{ POLICE STATION }

⇒ Jiro and I came to the police station soaking wet and we went to the front counter.

receptionist - "Good evening, how can I help you?" She asked me and Jiro.

jiro - "Find my car!" He yelled at the receptionist.

⇒ It's obvious that Jiro was upset and I told him I will talk to the receptionist while he can sit down and calm down.

delphine - "I'm sorry, my....classmate has lost his car a few minutes ago at a coffee shop down the street and we think it might've been stolen." I said to the receptionist.

receptionist - "Okay, hold on, give me one second." She said to me.

⇒ I nodded.

receptionist - "What was the name of the coffee shop he was at?" She asked me.