FRESHER'S DAY

2nd May 2008, once again the sun rose brightly and a new morning entered my life.
"Aiden" get up sweetheart, it's the time to get ready. As always my mom was asking me to get up and waste my another beautiful day in that boring school. I always adored the school until my mother Mrs. Olivia Wilson got elected as the head of the literature department.So I was treated specially in the school like I'm different from the other students. My parents were famous and respectful in the town. The colonel Mr.Daniel Wilson ,my father was the only army person in the town.

"Aiden,get in the car,we're already late".she said .
"I know mom,you are punctual for everything "I replied in an arrogant way because my mom was everything except a lovely caring mother.
"Hey Aiden,what's up bro" Kevin literally jumped over me and hugged me.He was the only person who never pretended to be my friend, I mean to say he never faked his emotions.He was always there for me in good and in bad.I could trust him, fight with him,and did every stuff that best friends usually do.After all it was childhood friendship.
"Look, who's here"Mr.Aiden Wilson, it's another and last year of your school , so make memories, have fun and last but not the least be on the top for your mother."Gwen Carter our principal and my mother's childhood friend always wanted me to be ahead of each and every other student in the school."George and Lily will join you in the morning assembly"Gwen said and left me on the stage with those twins of the famous wood merchant Arthur Evans, I was never do close to them, just because they helped me in music assignments,so me and Kevin considered them as our group members.
Getting stood on the stage was not my thing but I was helpless because of my parents reputation "Wilson's are always on the top."

I was able to see every inch of the school from the stage and nothing was changed.Same faces but different age. I could see some newcomers standing in front row which were from the other schools.Noble was the only school in the town which offers all the subjects.Yes the only school ,it means a lot of freshers.
"Welcome to Noble Academy"Ms Gwen approached the freshers for stage introduction.
"Hi, everyone my name is Grace,Grace Lane." A tall and slim girl with two simple braids who wore blue t-shirt with black pant introduced herself in a concious voice.I never saw her in the town.She was hesitating while her introduction but there was a confidence in her voice and it was something different.Most of the girls tried to date me but they all were same,fancy by clothes but dull by thoughts.So,the fact was that I never dated a girl and everyone else had a date.But this year it may not work in my favour.
"Bro, who's that girl in the blue".I asked Kevin."Oh! she is a newcomer in the town with her mom"
"And what about father"I said.
"Don't know about that."He replied.
I was eager to know about her so can I can ask her for the 'Ball Night'.Yes the 'Ball'.It was compulsory to attend it to get the final certificate of senior class.She was a fresher so it was easy for me to ask her but what if someone already asked her and she said yes. This thought of mine took me to Alice, the editor of school magazine,and I called her.

"Hey Alice,I need your help, would you get me a date for ball."
"Wilson! It's impossible, actually everyone has a date,so I'm helpless.I'll send you the list of non-participants,but it's your duty to convince."

"Ok fine,send me."
After few minutes,a message popped and I had a look,it was the list which Alice sent me.Now only a miracle could save my Ball Night.