A SECRET

"Mom, I need to talk to you", I saw that mother was watering the flowers. This was her routine on every Sunday.

"Yes dear, she said with a smile.
"Wht you married my father, I don't think he knows the meaning of love "
After listening to this, she became silent for some time and then she said with a smile,

"Love can't be expressed in words and actions, it doesn't needs to be, it is felt around you, inside you.
The air you breathe in, the magic you feel in someone's touch, losing yourself in someone's soul is all about love.
We both feel this way for each other."

I was surprised that my mother also had such thinking. Maybe I had never been so close to her before to know such things. Somewhere I was regretting for whatever I did to my mom and dad.

"Aiden, call Grace to our home right now", mom said while washing her hands full of mud.
I was just about to call Grace when suddenly I saw she was already standing in front of my house.
This time she looked a bit different. Her hair which was always tied in a bun was open and touching her narrow and supple waist. As always she was in a simple white dress. As I said before, I used to be stunned to see her.

"How's everything my love?" I asked wrapping both of my hands around her face.
She hugged me without saying anything and started crying keeping her head on my chest.

"Oh! Love, what happened?"
"I'm sorry Aiden, I can't do this with you, I can't."
"Calm down first, then we'll talk."
"You need to come with me, I wanna tell you something important."

She asked me to sit in the car and then we left. I kept wondering the whole way what was it that was troubling Grace that she was hiding from me and was so reluctant to tell.
She didn't say a word all the way. As I said earlier, she was a mystery girl.
But I'll never give up on her. She stopped in front of a psychologist's clinic. I was both shocked and upset.
"Aiden, come inside with me."she held my hand and opened the door.

"Gd morning dear, your reports are ready"
A woman sitting on a chair who was Dr.milli , my father's batchmate in his school handed some papers to Grace.
"Dr., please explain the situation to Aiden, I'll wait outside", I was confused that what's going on.

Grace said and left the clinic room.

"So, you're Aiden, the only son of Wilsons" she said as she was well known in my family.
"Dear I don't think you must stay with Grace coz you don't have any future with her"
"What do you mean Dr. Milli?"
"Gamophobia is a fear of marriage and commitment, the person suffering from this mental state can fall in love but can't trust it as a forever relationship."

For a while I was in different state of mind. There was a panic in my heartbeat and tears welled up in my eyes. I closed my eyes to calm my mind. What I saw as soon as I closed my eyes was just too beautiful and that beautiful sight instilled a hope in me.

"I saw Grace in my arms, so calm and happy and that's what I've always wanted."

"Ms. Milli, I can't give up on her?". Just help me to get her out of that."

"Only one way, cross all the limits of your love to make her feel the best"
As soon as dr.milli told me all of this, I got down to my new job
"A job to win Grace's love "
"What did the doctor tell you?" Grace asked me as she was upset about her state of mind

"She said you need my love." I replied to her with a smile.

She gave beautiful smile and we left together and went to my house where mom was waiting for both of us.

"Where did you two go?", mom said as she was standing beside the door of my room.

"Went to enjoy the twilight", I replied.
"That's romantic, I like it", mom said in a teasing manner.

It was the first time Grace was in my room. She was looking around the room in a very surprised way.

"Bookshelves, shoes, formal suits and watches, you have such an attractive stuff." She said and then lay down on the bed. I also lay down beside her.

"I know what the doctor has told you, aren't you scared?" She said in a nervous low voice.

"No, because I trust my love.
Our love is invincible, that phobia is just a tiny obstacle, I have faith in the power of love, it can't be defeated."
I said rubbing my fingers on her cheeks.
Our eyes were again meeting with each other.
She came closer to me. Her eyes were wet as they were filled up in with tears. She was rolling her eyes up and down.
Looking inside my eyes and down to my lips.
And then in a jiffy, she kissed me passionately.Her breathing was moderate. My heart was praying for her to listen my heartbeats.
It became my passion to attain her from outerbody to inner soul.
We both looked at each other.
The atmosphere around us was quiet.
She came near my ear,
"I love you, Mr. Aiden Wilson."she whispered.
It seemed like I had won a battle.
She said this to me for the first time.

"I know love and I promise I'll protect our love" as I said this to her, I heard my mother's voice.

*******
******
*****