OUR WEDDING

Yeah, we decided an April wedding but we've to do it as soon as possible.

12dec, 2009; once again the sun rose and another morning entered my life or maybe the morning of new beginnings.

"Aiden, get up sweetheart", it's the time to get ready.

This time the feeling was different when mom called me to get up as it was not for school but for the wedding. After shower I put on my navy - blue shirt with black trousers and sneakers. I knew that mom would never going to allow me to leave the house on wedding day alone.

So, I jumped out of the window of my room and drove to Grace's house. Her house was as silent and peaceful as when I went there for the first time. All the memories and moments were feeling so beautiful at that time. I jumped inside Grace's room through the window because her mother would never allow me to see her before marriage.

There was a reason that I came to her before getting married. I want to know a thing about her which she never told me and vice-versa. She was making her bed and when her eyes met mine, everything felt good. She came near me, held my hand and kissed me softly on my cheeks"Ah! Really romantic."

"You're not allowed here my to be mr.husband."she spoke softly into my ears when her arms were wrapped around my neck.

I kissed on her forehead and wrapped her waist around my arms.

"You know Grace, a year before on my birthday, my father asked me what's your future, when are you joining the army and I was speechless at that time and just nodded yes and said "after school " but my mind was somewhere else and then you happened, everything with you felt better and my life became a fantasy world but the most beautiful thing that I got to know is only because of you that my mind which was somewhere else is exactly around me.

I've always helped people with injuries, minor fevers and knew alot about medical field and on the top of that those days when I helped you to take care of your mother, I realised that I want to be a doctor not an armyman, so last night I talked to my father about it and he said that "You chose Grace, now I believe in your choice, do what you want to, live your dreams."

"You made everything simple, I love you."

She just hugged me for next two minutes and when she released me, I asked her

"Now, it's your turn, what you want to be." I asked her and placed a kiss on her head.

"A social worker for women empowerment ",she said and a tear rolled down on her cheeks.

"I saw my mother suffering from marital issues, I don't want any other woman in that position."

We held each other for a moment and then I realised it's 9'o clock. I released her and rushed towards the window.

"I promise you Mrs wifey, we will achieve everything together."

When I reached home, I saw Kevin's car and ran to jump inside my room.

"Bro, stop making me fool, I know you were gone to your girl."
He said as he was already standing in front of the dressing mirror in my room.

"Wedding is at 11 and it's already 9, be fast", Kevin said and pushed me into the changing room.

18 year old boy is going to be a groom to the prettiest girl in this world. Again it was my mother's choice, the suit, the shoes, and the brooch of the rose flower.

I sprayed my hair, got into clothes, sprinkled the freshness of perfume on my body, wore the shoes and left for the venue.

"Beautiful, Sabrina is an artist, white orchards and roses, red carpet and delicious food." My father and mother said and then turned towards me.

"Oh!boy, you look handsome " my mother hugged me tightly.

"All the best my son, may you get everything in your life." Father said and hugged me.

"Forest wedding, how Sabrina could even think of this." Kevin said while rolling his eyes all around the venue.

Yeah, a forest wedding, Grace always loved nature and so do I, it was beautiful.

As I was taking steps towards the beautiful life , I could see that all of my schoolmates were there including Ms. Gwen and her husband.

The venue was decorated in between the woods. When I reached the stage I was shocked and joyful at the same time.

It was under the same tree where me and Grace talked for hours, the place where we kissed in the sunsets.

I gave a side look to George and Lily as they knew about this place and smiled.

The tree was of pine and decorated with yellow and white fairy lights.

It was an enchanted wedding venue with wooden chairs, red roses and white orchards, Sabrina and Alice in red dresses as bridesmaid and then my bride.

My bride, Ms Grace Lane, walked down the aisle with her mother who was looking weak and pale.

Beautiful, no it's a small words to explain my bride's beauty.

Her body was wrapped in a pure white fairy dress, her upper body was covered with the part of the dress which has laced and off shouldered with full sleeves and a veil on her hair.

It was a fairy gown with her body covered in a full circle of the lower part of the dress.

A bouquet of white and red roses were in her heavenly hands. As she was walking my eyes met her. Her fishy eyes has a thin line of eyeliner and cheeks were highlighted with minimum blush. And on the top of that her lips were coloured red.

I gave my hand and she held it softly and stood in front of me. The priest asked us to hold each other's hands and it was the time of rings and vows

I put the ring on her beautiful heavenly hands and that diamond was shining beautifully on her hands. And she did the same.

" I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow to love you all my life."

"I, Aiden Wilson, take you Grace Lane to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better;for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health till death do us apart."

"Do you accept to be Wilson's wife." the priest asked.

"Yes, I do" and a tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Now, you may kiss your bride."

And another one minute I heard nothing around me except our heartbeats syncing together

She gave me a piece of paper which she took out of her bouquet of flowers.

I read it and it was the leftover part of the page of journal which I found in her room.

"I will never be locked in a marriage until I meet him. Until I meet a man who would respect me, love me and my dreams, who could take my hand and tell the world that he loves me, who could respect my mother just as he did to his mother, if I meet that man ' I will marry him in a second '

"And I did" she said and we hugged for too long that even forget the people around me.

Our wedding was completed, everyone were happy, my parents, her mom who will leave us in some days forever, my friends and even the nature around us.

Yes, I'm Aiden Wilson, an eighteen years old boy married to the love of his life.

Because it's possible, it is a story of love of two persons who were never into the thing of love but when it happened, it became beautiful, everything waited for a long time to happen.

"UNTIL SHE MET HIM"

and both felt Alive.

************
*********
******
****
***
*