ABSOLUTELY YES

As per tradition, I told my mother about Grace that we want to get married.
"What , at 18, are you sure?.. it was quite normal of her reacting like this because we were just 18.

It's about her mom's last wish, she wants her daughter to be loved forever. I told my mother everything about Grace's mom that she doesn't have much time and she wants her daughter to marry the love of her life. It was easy for me to convince my mom for the marriage as she was excited to decide the outfits and dance but father, it almost seemed impossible to ask him until Grace showed up at my house in the morning.
She was in her night t-shirt and a black rough trouser.

"Seriously love, are we going to run from home together", it was an amusive statement by me.

"No, I'm here for something else."
"What?"
I asked as I knew she was always surprising at my home could get me in trouble.
"It's a surprise" she said and I understood that now Wilson house will burst up with examples of my father's strict words.
Grace sat on my bed, crossed her legs up. She was looking immensely hot and cute at the same time. It was like I just wanted to start kissing her and never stop her.

"Aiden, son where are you?". I heard the sound of my father asking me to come down. Grace gave me a gesture to go to him and I left my room. Now the question was that my father could always scream out my name in two situations , either a very proud moment or a very silly one.
But I didn't had any other option beside going to him so I did.

" I want a list from you" he said by patting one of his sweaty hands hard on my left shoulder.
"Of, what dad?" I asked in a confused voice
"Of your wedding wishes, because wedding bells are gonna ring soon."
He said with a wide smile on his face. It seemed like he was proud of mr but the thing is who told him.

"Who told you about this", I asked him.

"The girl smiling behind you." He replied and pointed his finger towards Grace who was standing right behind me. I don't know how she did that but it seemed like a piece of cake to her as my father was as happy and excited as my mother which I never expected.

Dad left the hall for his room. I really never saw this side of my father but Grace made everything beautiful in my life.

"Why are you staring at me like this" Grace said as I was continuously looking at her with a smile on my face. We both were standing at some distance facing each other. As were in a hall, she was standing behind the couch beside the upstairs and I was near the door. She began walking towards me in a slow step.

The memory of the first day at Library became fresh, the day I got the ambition to know her more. She stood right in front of me. She moved her hands up and wrapped it around my face. Just some days ago, I imagined to lose her because she wasn't ready for me and then today she came closer to me by herself. I could feel the warmth of love in her hands which were wrapped around my skin. Her eyes were as glittery as I saw on the ball night during our first dance together.

"I just.........." I was yet to complete my sentence but she kissed me so passionately that I couldn't speak. It was yet to complete my sentence but she kissed me so passionately that I couldn't speak. It was the first time she made the first move in kissing. That moment became the most precious one because I felt her love in that moment.

Grace Lane was in love with Aiden Wilson. No one could imagined it but became reality.

She left with a smile and said "Get me a pretty ring."

Now the problem was that time was less but the wedding preparations were alot. So at the very first I called Sabrina and told her everything about our decision and as always her reaction was
"See, Aiden I was right about the December wedding and I'm always ready."
She was the most excited person on the planet for the wedding as she always loved to plan such things. It was hard to explain to Kevin on call , so I decided to meet all of my friends in the evening at Alice's cafe.

"You're getting married to Grace", these were the words from Kevin's mouth in a shocking manner. Even Henry, Alice and George had the same reaction. But as I told you before all of them fell for Grace at some point because of her kindness and confidence to stand up against evil.

They all just stood up and gave me a group hug and said it aloud,
"We're so happy for you"

But that wasn't all, the most important part of the wedding was Grace's mom and I had to ask her once to take her daughter forever.

As I said earlier she had less time, so I want both of them to have some mother daughter precious moments together without any wedding tensions.

Days passed, all were preparing for our wedding. Sabrina was creating innovative ideas to design our wedding venue, whereas Kevin was making all his efforts to make sure that Grace's mom could watch her daughter getting married in the most memorable and pretty way, so he decided to install cameras on each section of the venue.

And then one night I decided to visit Grace's home to meet her mother with white lilies as they were her favourites.

She was lying on the bed just as I saw her last time. Grace was in the kitchen boiling some water for her. I went straight to her room and put the flowers beside her.

"Hey son , how are you",she said when she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You look better than before", I said as she was in her last days of life, where it was only thing that could make her feel happy.

"My lovely daughter is getting married to a man like you, so it's shining on my face",she said.

"I'm here to ask you that can I get your daughter for the rest of my life as I love her more than anything in this world."

"I'll never let her suffer, she'll live, not survive", I said and she burst out in tears.

Grace came inside this room with a cup of boiled water in her hands. She saw her mother in tears and hugged her warmly .

That was the thing which made me fall for Grace,
She was different from all other people I met in my life. Her mother took our hands and wrapped them together in each other's and said,

"Absolutely Yes"

*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝