Chapter 5

"Well, well, well. if it isn't Tory. The teachers pet!!!", a sarcastic voice appeared from behind me. I didn't have to turn, for I knew exactly who that annoying voice belonged to. I hoped I wouldn't see him here, GOD DAMN IT!!!!

"Leave me alone, Alex!!", I barked back without even turning. "tsk tsk tsk, since when are we so feisty, Tory!!", he just laughed beck at me. God, I hated that guy!!

"Just for arguments sake, what the hell do you want from me Alex?",I asked him finally turning to face him grinning, staring sharp straight at his blue eyes. They were so cold just like ice, I could almost shiver.

He returned my stare and moved closer. My breath was caught in my throat as I watched him full of shock, sitting on the table. Who the hell does he think he is anyway!!!!

I waited this hole time for him to answer my question, but instead he replied with another question. "Since when did YOU start coming to parties??", he said sarcastically raising his eyebrow at me.

Before I could say a word, a hand was gently placed on my shoulder. I flinched at first, relaxed though after I turned and saw who it was. Jake, thank god!!!

"Is everything alright??",he asked me, his angry gaze never leaving Alex. "Yeah, he just...", I managed to say before Alex quickly cut me off, "yeah, I was just getting a drink, when I saw her sitting here on her own, so I came and said hi!".

RUDE!!!! Not for him to coming and saying hi, but for him cutting me off like that when I was talking.

Then suddenly Alex smirked. WHAT THE HELL??

"Well, I'm sorry for interrupting you!", Alex said, before leaving us and heading back to the dancefloor, disappearing between the dancing crowd.

Oh no!!!!! , did I just say that out loud. Why does that always happen to ME!!

"Are you alright?", Jake asked me now looking worried at me. "Yeah, I'm fine really", I said quickly nodding my head smiling now.

"Then, you wouldn't mind me asking you to dance with me right?", he asked sweetly, reaching out a hand. "Gladly", I just said taking his warm hand.

We slowly walked to the dancefloor. He turned me around to face him, put one hand on the skin of my bare back, and the other kept holding my hand.

I put my free hand on his shoulder, while the other one was gently held in his warm hand.

My head reached only his chest so I leant into him and we started swaying to the beat of the music.

I focused on my foot steps, so I wouldn't trip over his foot. I stepped on it a few times, but he didn't say anything to that. I was so freaking nervous, that my hand was starting to sweat.

I looked up, only to find him staring back, so I sneakily tried to catch a look of what he was staring at. My heart fell when I realized it. He was staring at another girl.

Not any other girl, but the Brittany Fields. She's like the Miss "I dont care what everyone else is saying, I'm the hottest girl on the planet!!". She always was dressed like a total prostetute

Every guy in the hole party was checking her out anyway, but couldn't he at least wait until we stopped dancing.

Typical boys!!!!!!

We kept dancing until the song was over, then Jake decided he should get me home. It wasn't even ten yet!!! What was his problem all of the sudden?

He drove me home, didn't bother though to walk me to my door. He just sat there waved, said bye and drove off.

GREAT!

This night didn't fill my expectations at all!!!! Well except the part when Jared and I were dancing, before he started checking out that Brittany.

When I opened the door, mum and Ellie were sitting there watching tv. "How did it go sweetie?", mum asked, concentrated on what was showing on the tv.

Ellie ran towards me and jumped on me so I can pick her up. She gave me a kiss on my cheeks and ran quick back next to mum.

"It was...... okay", i mumbled the last part mostly to myself and went off to my room.

I took my shoes off and jumped on the bed. What the hell was I supposed to do now? I changed into my pjs and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Hayley. Shoot, I totally forgot about her.

A hell of a friend I am!!!!!

She wrote me, that she's looking for me, but can't find me. I didn't have a better option, so I just called her.

She didn't answer though, that's probably because of the loud music.

After calling her twice I gave up and laid back on my bed.

I started thinking back to what happened at the party. That's when it hit me. Why the hell did Alex talk to me at the party?

No matter how long I thought about it, I just couldn't find a better answer then, that it was just another way of him trying to annoy or embarrass me in public.

I didn't think much about what Jake did. It was totally normal, I mean what boy doesn't, right?

Besides he just looked at her, no biggy!