Chapter 2

I changed quick into my jeans shorts with a wide purple v-cut T-Shirt and a black ballerina. I put my hair into a ponytail and looked at myself one last time in the mirror to make sure I didn't forget anything, grabbed my bag and started walking to Jake's house.

'DING DONG'.

The door opened slowly and a handsome guy stood behind it smiling. "We'll, hello Tory!", he said grinning. "Hi!!!", I replied quick. "Come in", he said sweetly. He closed the door and put a hand on my back guiding me to the living room. "Emmm, ... You look amazing!!!", he almost whispered shyly.

We have been seeing each other for two weeks now and I'm still not used to the idea of me and him being together. It's the first time we're alone in the house and that makes me nervous. I've never had a boyfriend or ever been kissed before.

"Tory!!", Jake asked softly. Damn I must have zoned out again. "Yeah, sorry. I -I was just, emmm ... Thinking about something", I stuttered, not sure of what to say. I was thinking how nervous I was, about you and me together alone for the first time, wasn't the best answer I could give him right now.

"You wanna watch a movie or something?", he asked unsure playing with his fingertips. "yeah, that would be great, I'd love that", I said smiling. He smirked at me and played 'the notebook'. I watched that movie like ten times before, but I didn't mind watching it again, especially that I'm gonna watch it with him.

He sat down next to me, putting his arm light over my shoulder, pulling me a bit closer to his side. I liked it that he wasn't pushing it too far. He was so sweet and I really like him. I laid on his side, my head on his chest, and his hand around my waist. I was listening to his heartbeat and he grabbed my waist tighter pushing me closer to his body.

It