Chapter 9

okay guys before you start to mentally shoot tomatos or chairs at me, I wanna apologize. I'm really really really sorry for not updating any sooner. I had a lot of stuff going on, but the bright side is SUMMER VACATION is here ;). Finally!!! so I hope I'll stop acting like a potato and start to update new chapters. Since you already bothered reading this chapter (which i'm really happy and grateful for btw) I hope you shoot me with your.............. not fruits COMMENTS!!!!!!! it brightens my day and puts a smile on my face.

Sooooo, 

Vote.

and shoot me with your comments. 

Chapter 9

"You should have seen your face!", alex said bursting out in laughter, snorting every one in a while like a pig, "you looked hilarious, man i should have filmed this!"

I could feel the heat rising up my cheeks and I could feel myself radiating from all the heat coming from my body. I glared at him angrily, if only looks could kill, you'd be long dead mister.

I wasstill lying there with my tummy on the stairs. Not such a comfortable pose I tell you, just so you know. I felt a drop rolling down my forehead. Great now I was sweating too, just great!

I wiped it away with the back of my hand, since it was probably just sweat from all the embaressement. But to my surprise it wasn't sweat, it was............ BLOOD!!!

My eyes widened in shock, I knew i fell head first, but I didn't expect to get a wound I thought maybe a few scratches on my hand or something and that would be it. It wasn't the first time I saw blood today though.

I leaned on my hands abruptly and pushed myself up to my feet and I felt my eyes getting all watery. Some tears managed to escape and left some trails on my red cheeks, making them wet and sticky and more strings of hair were sticking on my forehead. I must've looked really charming.

I looked back at alex to see his impressionless face. Douchebag!! I couldn't bare the embaressement any longer so I hastily grabbed my bag and ran past him towards the school halls. 

I kept bumping into random people, trying to get paassed them somehow. when i saw the bathrooms sign i pushed the door swung open and entered.

I threw my bag to the corner and went straight ot the mirror. I was terrified from my reflection I indeed looked horrible. I leaned on the sink sighing in frustration. That's when my sight got little unclear and fuzzy and a tear drop rolled down my cheeks again.

My head was hurting like hell. I washed my hands, letting the cool water fall freely on my hands and washed my face. I tried to avoid the contact of my wound, I just tried to get the surrounding area clean, after all my mother IS a doctor. 

The wound was on my forehead and was probably two inches, but a  lot of blood came out of it. A lain of blood rolled down my cheek and neck and dropped on my shirt. That was my gue to go to the nurse.

She got some disinfection cream on it, which hurt like hell by the way. then she put a bandage on it. 

"look, sweatie, are you sure you don't wanna go home, i'll give you the excuse", the nurse asked sweatly.

But there was no way i would give alex that saticfaction.

I went to my classroom and opened the door slowly. Mrs Finnhorn greeted me sarcastically, "Well, finally you decided to entend". 

"I'm sorry Mrs. Finnhorn, I had an ....... incident", i said hesitating while I glared at alex, who still had his poker face mask on. Douchebag!!!

"Yes, indeed. I can see that", she gestured to the bandage on my head.                                                   "Now, please go get a seat, miss", she said back to her cold tone.

I sat down next to hayley, who was intensively staring at my forehead.

I didn't wanna tell her now i just told her that it's a long story and i'll tell her after the lesson.