Chapter 4

At school I couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was babbling in front of the class, no matter how hard I tried. The day was soon over, only one lesson to go.

It was history. I usually liked this subject, but now I really couldn't care less about what happened in the french revolution.

Mrs. Fixenzahn seemed so interested in what she was saying, while the whole class was either sleeping or just doing anything else besides history.

I looked over Hayley a few times, but even she was daydreaming. Not that I'm blaming her or anything.

It wasn't like us to daydream during class or not to pay attention. We were just too thrilled about the party to concentrate. I was imagining, how the party would be like and what Jared would be probably wearing and a lot of other stuff, when suddenly a voice cut my thoughts.

I didn't notice my eyes were closed until I flung them open. It was just Hayley.

"Hey, you comin' or what??, the bell rang already!!", she said smiling running out of the class like an insane, disturbed person.

I couldn't fight the grin on my face, grabbed my stuff and followed her out of the classroom.

She drove me home and raced back to her mansion, to get ready before Tuck picked her up.

I took a long nice shower and flopped on my bed. The scent of lemon and mint filling the room. I dried my hair and went to my closet. I picked the new blue top and black skinny jeans I brought from the mall.

After I was fully and properly dressed I stood in front of the mirror to do my make up. I was about to put lip gloss on, when my door swung open. I shrieked to find that it was only Ellie. "God, Ellie!!!!! You scared the shit out of me", I said with relief, annoyance in my voice.

She just stared at me with her big green eyes. "What???", I asked her confused, did I do something wrong or what. She just started yelling and runned out of my room, "Toooory, said a bad wooord!!". I rolled my eyes and whispered to my self. "Kids".

I let my hair down, but did a twist to the side. Some lip gloss and maskara and I was ready.

As soon as I grabbed my phone I heard my mom shout from the kitchen, "Tory, there's a young man waiting for you outside the door!!'. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror to make sure I didn' forget anyhting and rushed down to the door.

I almost tripped over the stairs, but luckily kept my balance and opened the door.

There he was, standing in my doorframe. He looked great, in his baggy jeans and v-cut white shirt. It showed his bicep muscels. I kept telling myself to stop staring at his torso, but my eyes dissobeyed my brain, so I dropped my eye level and stared at my feet.

That's when I realised it!!!

Shit, I knew I've forgotten something!!!

I still didn't have my shoes on.

I left the door open, and ran to get my black ballerinas. I heard him chuckle, as I came back again.

I walked awkwardly towards him, not daring to look up into his big sweet blue eyes. He just raised my chinn, poked my nose and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. My eyes widend and my mouth fell open. The spot where his lips and my cheeks touched tingled and the heet was rising insanely fast inside of me.

"You're blushing, how cute is that?", he grinned. I couldn't help myself, so I blushed even harder. "C'mon, let's go!!!", he finally said quick, holding my arm and dragging me toward his car. Why was he behaving so weirdly? Maybe, he's just nervous as well!

I closed the door behind me and got into the car. Jake hopped in and drove silently until we got to the place where the party was takeing place! It was a 15 minutes drive.

I tried to open the car door, to find out that it's locked, so I had to wait for Jake to open up for me. WTH?? I'm not a child to be treeted like that! And it kinda freaked me out a little to think about being alone with him in the car, and that only he can get me out of the car, only with his permission.

I shook my head, come on Tory, that's not even like Jake, although he has been acting weird lately and not answering any of my phone calls or texts.

He was probably just busy, besides he invited you to go with him to a party so relax and enjoy it to the max. My mind calmed me down, which I'm really thankful for.

He got out of the car and jogged to my side of the car. He helped me out of the car and put his hand on my bare exposed skin of my back. I flinched with his touch a bit, but I don't think he noticed.

The mansion of his friend who was throwing the party, was huge!!! Jake rang the bell and soon after a tall guy opened the door. He was holding an almost empty beer bottle and by the way he looked and talked he was most probably drunk.

I was trying to close my nose, for the smell of alcohol was invading my scenses and made me sick. I've never been to that kinda party before, EVER!!

Anyway, so we entered and headed to where we thought the music was coming from. People were either passed out or making out everywhere.

We sat next to the bar. "Do you want me to get you something?", Jake asked me standing up, "I'm gonna get me a drink!". "No thank you, I'm fine!", I answered a bit too quick.

"Well, well, well. if it isn't Tory. The teachers pet!!!", a sarcastic voice appeared from behind me. I didn't have to turn, for I knew exactly who that annoying voice belonged to. I hoped I wouldn't see him here, GOD DAMN IT!!!!

"Leave me alone, Alex!!", I barked back without even turning. "tsk tsk tsk, since when are we so feisty, Tory!!", he just laughed beck at me. God, I hated that guy!!