5

That evening three of them clean the house ,to be true Ink and Soobin did most of the work while Minakshi help them with little things here and there..when they finally sit down on sofa soobin take out a plastic box on which written in Thai the word 'medicine'.

"Actually before coming here,I went to your doctor explaining that you traveled whole country apart and she gave me this set of extra medicine saying ,will be helpful in emergency"Soobin completed as he extended the box.

Minakshi just spend a minute looking at box in her hand and then sigh in agony murmuring a small thank you to Soobin ,which he surely heard and nodded in response..

"Is it still painfull? Like did travelling for hours in plain take toll on your injuries?" Asked Ink as she relaxed more into comfort of sofa..

"The day I land , standing straight is competition itself,but ofcourse it's much better now.." said Minakshi putting the box aside..

"Can I ask ,why you here?" Soobin asked as he knew that from his 25 years life span ..
Minakshi never mentioned her homeland before with happiness or enthusiasm,then why suddenly? The only possibility is that surely some problem arises

"Ohh! Few past cases are opened again!" She said with bitter tone, cause to be honest,coming back is never in her list..

"Cases or scars?" Asked Ink mockingly..surely she can tell that how sad Minakshi looked here today..

"Don't bother Ink!" It's not like Minakshi don't have answer it's more about she doesn't want to spill it..

"Phi Coffee" started Soobin firmly, "I don't know what is it,but if you need help please don't hesitate"

"Why you guys decides to be mature? You came here to enjoy so just do it.." she said hoping to not drag another few people in her messed up life..

_

The news of Minakshi coming back is spread like forest fire in between Nimbalkar family and Avanti witnessed variety of reactions but the one she needed is from Niyati and Alas! She is not here atleast for another week..

So, she turned her attention towards Vivaan,who is smiling like a teenager ,the teenager who just found out his crush's name ,a pure innocence of first love..and unintentionally a smile appear on her own face, If her sister stopped being stoic maybe she will find someone actually worthy for her..

"You thinking the same?" Asked kairav who were standing besides her and gazing same person as her

"He suffers alot!" She said voice quite sad, "I still don't know if it should happen again." He said voice kind of unsupportive, which she didn't bother to,cause she know how much Minakshi messed up all of them.

_

Next morning,Minakshi is at house of Yash,they both are going to post office to atleast get clue on this post she got countries apart..

But until Yash is getting ready she hold Harini, "tell me what happened in past years?"

"Suddenly" asked harini totally unprepared..

"I- actually met Pushplata Nimbalkar yesterday.."

"Ohh god that lady is so sour..I don't like her" said Harini bitterly

"Don't say like that" Yash say loudly from bedroom.

"By the way how about your foreign friends?" She does the inquiry.

"Totally fine,just had fight with eachother in morning,it is sign that they didn't had the jet lag" Minakshi said getting comfortable on dining chair.

"By the way how's baby?" She asked sipping water from nearby glass.

"WHO!" Harini kind off scream in, "how you even.."

"I told you she is smart ass, Doesn't matter where she is!" Said the Yash coming out from room

"I really decides that I will tell you when this matter will be solved, I literally make Yash stop by fighting with him" Harini looks defeated "how did you even find out.."

"I had course in *finding out truth*" Minakshi said savagely flipping her shoulder length hair.."by the I hate you for hiding it" she continued

"I just - wait I also hate you for cutti g your hairs short,why that bob cut?" Said the pregnant lady disguisted

"New year new me!" A sarcastic joke were present there, and three of them new that this is not a actual truth..

"Tell me real reason" harini said now giving Yash his Police officer cap..

"Firstly you spill about this 7 year Nimbalkar house drama!" She counter attacked

"Huh? Describe."

"The yesterday thing, one of the line was there family is disturbed cause of me but in actually apart from my half sister being there daughter in law ,i am not connected with them in any possible way.."

Yash said in quite angry voice"I told you! This girl will never remember him!"

"Him who?" Asked Minakshi dumfounded

Harini sigh before starting,"Vivaan Nimbalkar"

"What's with him now? Didn't he settled or something"

"You surely stoic and insane personality" harini angrily grab cushion and launched it at her,which Minakshi were able to catch,sensing the anger in lady she turned towards the only male in room..

"Minakshi he didn't settled,he didn't get married,he didn't even fall in love again..leave the love part ..he declined all the marriage proposals from prestigious families from this town and others too, you don't know how many millionaire business man's daughter he said no too.." Yash said now grabbing his needed things..

"What the heck? Is he insane, why so?" She asked totally dumbfounded on such behaviour from the another heir of 'The Nimbalkar Family '

This time the cushion Harini threw at her surely hit her on head as she gasp a little
"You stupid! "She scream and Minakshi literally PAUSED.

"What you think he is,what are his feelings for you,is it actually nonsense, you selfish brat,you want me to put sense in you" she laughed herself on Minakshi but Yash hold her midway..pulling back.

"I will be back in evening,take care" he placed the kiss on Harini's temple, "Do not overwork youself" he hugged her.

He sign Minakshi that they should go now,which she obligated confusingly, that outburst was really sudden.

#######
I will make new character introduction in next chapter, you gonna get few new faces..

By the way one like here and one punch on Minakshi's face for forgetting Vivaan