15

"shut the hell up!" Akshay shout back and All vivaan want is to disappear in thin air,things are anything but improving..

"Whom you raising your voice on?" Minakshi said in anger..

"Have some good manners,we spent more tha 20 hours by your side just so you can wake up and try to be reckless?" Akshay already lost himself,he didn't expect to meet his sister like this.

"Get out" her voice is quite.

"What?" Akshay said in shocked

"I said get out and make sure you never show me your face" then she turned her gaze towards Meera " you live all this years without me so continue as if I neve happened and don't ever try to meet me even if I am on my death bed " the firmness in her voice just give weezing shock in everyone's spine.

Akshay hold his mother's hand and drag her out with himself,Meera were looking at her daughter till the door closed,but Minakshi keep her glance at floor,no human contact at all.

"Didi I think you should give-" Avanti tried to give herself a last chance to try to change things up.

"You ain't different"Minakshi looked her in eyes, a questioning aura formed around Avanti.

"Get out and never show me your sympathy,I regret being in India, Dont make me regret it more." Minakshi has sour tounge,her all resentment showing up.

Avanti gave a frustrated scoff as she also walked out of door,now Vivaan is only one standing there.

They both stare at each other for what like 47 seconds straight,he ain't having any intention on leaving the room and it frustrating Minakshi to core.

"What?" She asked

"What ?" He mimik

"Why ain't you leaving?" She asked

He stepped closer,"you need it!",he said more with neutral tone,gulping down othe remotions of resentment.

"What?I don't ne-" she started but halted on her words as Vivaan pulled her in his embarance,his both hand squeezed her body,he put his head on her shoulder as he sniff her natural scent.

Minakshi were shocked to core and as reaction try to push him away but no use,he stronger,a lot stronger than her..she can't get out of his grip.

He pressed her more closer as he spoke,"it's nice,feeling you this close"a weird satisfaction were in his tone,A anger till moment ago now changed into something different,first in in more than decade Minakshi felt her heart thump for something which is not anger and sadness.

"Wha-. What are you doing?" She try to form sentence,asn she shuttered.

"Shh..just relax and feel it" he press his nose in her shoulder column and take deep breath, it's never a thing she expected,how could a man come this close to her and instead of pulling away why she let him?

As he said ,she closed her eyes and relax her muscles,she felt his lips foring smile on her skin,he let his hand slide through her hair as he massaged in her scalp,no words were exchanged further but they didn't need them,

Is this how 'i care for you' felt like? She thought to herself as she let herself hide in his arms ,away from world,her struggle of decades getting a pause..

A big, lovely,precious pause..even though she will neve agree but she liked it,every bit of it.. it's her permanent memory that she will treasure in herself..

#####

I know I am back after quite long time,but yeah atleast I am back to this book..

I will try to update more frequently,my current aim is less angst and more love
..

I know you guys are sick lover from "love tripe" and I gonna feed it to you all😉