10

They do reached at her house,standing outside that door frame as she rang the bell,no one opened the door so she take out key from her pocket after waiting for while..

"These lazy asses must be sleeping.." she speak to herself as opened the door,taking out the sandal she stepped inside but didn't saw in movement in her peripheral vision thus looked back.

He were standing there out side the door froze in place,"hey?" No reply

"Vivaan?" He broke the stare with air, "huh?" He inquired

"What happened?" She asked now totally turning towards him.

"Ohh just...some nostalgia.."his voice were quite..

"Huh?" She didn't get it

"4 months after you left,harini took me here,make me stand infront of this door,it was locked that time an Do little of dust evident to no human presence in while..

She told me many things..here..and I genuinely felt guilty that I did not hugged you.." he completed still standing still

"You what-" a pink colour gradually got his place on cheeks..

"Come inside" she attempt to ignore..

"Akshu.." he said and she frozed, "that's what I always wanted to call you.." he laughed..

He entered totally now,standing in front of her eye to eye,"when  Meera Deshmukh aka your mother first told us that your actual name were Akshada not Minakshi..I felt glitter in heart when i pronounced it as 'akshu'

Actually that's reason that your brother's name is Akshay.."

She didn't said anything,most probably gulping down the what she just heard..but got interrupted by someone snatching the bag of Jilebi which she were holding all this time.."Aww Phi  you bring us food..you are so ni- ..who is he?" Ink were standing there in her sleepy eyes and little messy hair..

Which she fastly straighten up as soon as she saw a handsome man staring back at her..

"Who is she?" He inquired looking at young teenager

"Huh?" Minakshi looked between them for moment,she totally distracted..

"Ohh this is Ink, and Ink this is Vivaan" she completed

"She foreigner? Caused I don't get that language you used?* He inquired

"Oh yes,she is Thai "

"Phi he is handsome.."she had heart in her eyes as she do for every handsome man

Minakshi ignoring her asked"where is soobin?"

"At bedroom,what is this"

"That is Jilebi, it's sweet in taste go take it out in plate I will wake soobin up"

Ink nodded and went to kitchen, Minakshi sign Vivaan to sit and went in bedroom to wake soobin up..

-
Here sitting on sofa Ink ,Soobin,Yogesh,his mother,Sandhya an vivaan..

How? Cause Ink has big mouth..

Minakshi sitting on one single sofa at left corner and this crowd round up around plate..

"He is Vivaan Nimbalkar," Said yogesh "and
Vivaan dada you can speak English they both understand.."
And so on introduction and chats continue as everyone devoured the Jilebi in plate..

"Phi why ain't you eating?" Inquired soobin

"No,you guys continue "

"We will not"Ink said

Vivaan stand up holding one in hand as he approached her "so ..you gonna eat it or should I?"

"Should I what?" She narrowed her eyes..

"Feed you~" he whispered only for her..

"Ridiculous!" She said standing up,the pink tint on ear tip which he surely noticed..

"Didi,eat it you ain't getting fat over one.."yogesh said feeding one to himself while talking

She took it from his hand and walked inside, he chuckled to himself as he get on his spot again.