12

Minakshi currently standing in front of the Chavan Mansion,yes it did face so much in last few years after the two people from family got arrested but ,look at it..again standing with straight Back bone..

She walked as main luxurious door opened wide.

In the main hall between the huge huge and soft sofas sitting the Madhavrao Chavhan,beside him his daughter Suvarna Joshi and beside her Anandi Chavan (Mohit's mother).

Minakshi stood in the grand foyer of the Chavan Mansion, the ornate decor and opulent surroundings starkly contrasting with the tense atmosphere. Seven years ago she make mess out of this family, Madhavrao Chavan, a powerful figure in the community,she furiously angry. Now, as she faced the Chavan family, the air was thick with resentment and unresolved anger. Madhavrao, his eyes blazing with a mixture of hurt and fury, pointed an accusing finger at her. "You had no right, Minakshi. Why you did shattered our family?," he seethed, his voice echoing through the marble halls.

Akansha standing beside her grand father, clenched her fists, her knuckles turning white. "Do you have any idea what we went through? The humiliation, the loss of trust from everyone we knew?" She demanded, her  voice trembling with pent-up emotion. Minakshi,, tried to hold her ground. "I did what I thought was right," she replied, her voice steady but dead. "If there was corruption, it needed to be exposed." Her words did not little to soothe the wounds of the Chavan family, who saw her actions as a betrayal rather than a quest for justice.

Madhavrao's wife, Sumitra, stepped forward, tears streaming down her face. "You destroyed our lives, Minakshi. Do you understand that? Mohit's career my son's reputation... everything crumbled because of you." Minakshi felt a pang of guilt, but she stood firm in her belief that she had done the right thing. "I'm sorry for the pain I've caused," she said quietly, "but I couldn't stand by and let corruption continue." The Chavan family, however, was far from convinced, and the mansion's grandeur seemed to close in around them, amplifying the bitterness and sorrow that filled the room.

As the argument intensified, Suvarna, who had been silently observing from the sidelines, finally stepped forward. Her face was a mix of distress and anger, emotions warring within her as she looked at her . "Minakshi, how could you?" she cried, her voice shaking. "Do you understand what you've done to this family? To our reputation?"

Minakshi turned to her mother, her expression one of disbelief. "Aai, I did what was right. I were taught to stand up for the truth," she pleaded. But Suvarna's face hardened, and the betrayal she felt from her daughter's actions was palpable.

"No, Minakshi, don't call me aai" Suvarna retorted, her voice rising. "You acted without thinking about the consequences. You shamed us all. How could you turn on to us like this?" The words cut deep, and Minakshi felt the weight of her mother's disapproval bearing down on her.

The room grew silent as Suvarna's anger reached its peak. In a swift, unexpected move, she raised her hand and struck Minakshi hard across the face. as Minakshi were not expecting sudden hit,she loose her balance and fall in ground,injuring her arm in the process as glass of coffee table cut through her skin.. The sound of the slap and little yelp echoed through the mansion, and Minakshi staggered back, her cheek stinging from the blow. Tears welled up in her eyes, more from the shock and hurt of action than the physical pain.

Minakshi touched her cheek, her eyes wide with disbelief. "Really" she whispered, her voice breaking. Suvarna's eyes were filled with unshed tears, but her expression remained resolute. "You have no idea the damage you've done. Sometimes, the right thing isn't always the best thing for everyone involved," she said, her voice softer but still firm.

The Chavan family watched the scene unfold with a mix of satisfaction and discomfort. Madhavrao, while feeling vindicated, also recognized the painful family rift Minakshi’s actions had caused. The tension in the room was almost unbearable, each person lost in their own thoughts and emotions. Minakshi, feeling utterly alone, realized that standing up for the truth had come at a greater personal cost than she had ever anticipated.