7

Vivaan's pov

After years of not having a chance to get glimpse of you, I finally saw you..

So beautiful! So intimidating..just gorgeous..

Your long black hairs were dancing on the tune of air,your cheeks got little puffiness which I crave to poke..

Those eyes of your looks more alive, holds more shine than normal..

And lastly those lips, beautiful -pink-plump-lips..oh please don't think of me as pervert but I surely crave to put my thumb on them,feel them in my hand and more off with my lips..ohh no no no

But why standing in distance? Your yellow dress match the today's weather,spring really always feels like you..

Calling your name, I feel my heart beating fast,you look at me from distance,those eyes lost there shine?
Why?

"Hey Minakshi!" I tried in cheering tone..

"Go away" you said and suddenly the spring change to autumn! How?

"Mina-" I tried to approach you but you take step back..

"Don't" you said firmly, "Your white should not be stained by me.." there is pain in your voice and so on your face.

And that moment I want to cradle you,to hold you close to my chest,hide you from world,just safe..safe with me..

But you.! Why taking step back? Stop there! Stop right there! You will fall of cliff, Minakshi stop there! Don't..please don't

Minakshiiii no no

....
Vivaan weak up panting,barely able to breath, he hardly try to inhale,hitting on chest,head dizzy and face all fill with sweat..

"It's nightmare..just nightmare..calm down" he chanted same line to himself for nearly 20 times

When he felt that he were successful to maintain his breath,he relaxed on head board, looking in front mindlessly..

When he moved to side, looking for clock on bedside table ,it shows 3:24 in red light..still much time to wake up..but to be honest ,he is not going to fall asleep anytime soon not after whatever he saw in dream.

_

When Vivaan finally able to close his eyes it were 6 already and nearly one and half hour later ,he woke up again, it's his usual time to wake and doesn't matter how much he tried to sleep again,it didn't work..

With those eyes anyone can guess he is sleep deprived today,and so did it became topic of today's dinning chat.

Many had many assumptions and to be honest ,half of the time Vivaan didn't even listening to them.

When he felt kairav shaking him,he looked and just nod, indicating it's fine and nothing to worry.

Then Radha started,"I got call from Meera,she were asking If I met Minakshi yet?"

"No need to take her name" said Pushplata bitterly.

"But how did she know? You share?" Asked Sanvi placing last cutlery on table.

"No, actually you remember her daughter in law, Harshada, she met Minakshi." Radha said now picking up plate to distribute.

"So Harshada is more lucky than someone who crave to meet her.." Jidnyasa said chuckling,her actual intention is Meera but looking around she just realised that Vivaan also..she just got salt on wound,great job!

-flash back-

In the dimly lit room, Vivaan sat amidst a sea of chaos, his heart a heavy burden of unspoken words and shattered dreams. The air hung heavy with the weight of his despair as he aggressively searched for something, anything, to fill the void left by his departed love.

Jidnyasa, cautiously entered the room, her eyes filled with worry. "Vivaan, please, let us help you," she pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion.

But Vivaan, lost in the depths of his anguish, only waved her away dismissively. "Leave me be" he growled, his voice thick with pain. "There's nothing anyone can do."

His mother, followed Jidnyasa into the room, her heart breaking at the sight of her son in such agony. "Vivaan, my son, please, talk to us," she implored, her voice choked with tears.

But Vivaan could only shake his head, his eyes haunted by memories of his lost love. "There's no point, Aai" he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "She's gone, and she's never coming back."

Just then, Pushpalata burst into the room, her eyes blazing with accusation. "It's that girl's fault!" she spat, her voice dripping with contempt. "She led you on, it's good that she left, don't forgot how Niyati suffered"

Vivaan's heart clenched at her words, the pain of betrayal slicing through him like a knife. "Don't speak ill of her, Kaku " he cried, his voice raw with emotion.

But Pushpalata was relentless, her anger unyielding.  she scoffed, her eyes cold with disdain.

Vivaan's chest heaved with sobs as he crumpled to the floor, his spirit broken.

-end of flashback -

"I didn't mean that way.." she tried to explain, "We know don't worry" said Avanti as she pat Jidnyasa's back.

They heard the voice of children and after while saw all the little ones approaching dinning table.

They all sit in line, side by side, start from Viraj then Pari, then Vrunda.

"You better hurry up, don't get late for school" said Sanvi as she put  plate infront of everyone of them.

"Yes chillar party, We need to get dressed for school also.." Avanti said as she bring water.

"Ohh ,when Niyati kaku is coming back?"asked viraj looking at Jay.

"Within end of this week,why?" Jai said as he took place besides Harish.

"She said she will bring us matching frocks " Pari squealed happily "and hair belts too" Vrunda joined ,both laughing happily

"Hey hey,about me?" Viraj asked being furious, "you ain't getting anything " pari said afterwards showing her tounge.

"Ohh really,then I will also not gonna tell secret to both of you "she mimic Pari back.

"What secret?" She asked curiously, "no no " he replied

"Ohh  pwease dada,what is it?" Asked little Vrunda in cute voice to make him happy

"Don't try that on me,only older get scam by that voice.." he said proudly and all the uncle aunty of her including her father looked shocked.

How did he said that, ofcourse Vrunda knows how to use her cute voice when needed,and she successfully always though-

He bend down little towards his sisters , whispering "you guys remember the girl in blue saree ,in wedding album of Jai kaka and niyati kaki?" They nodded yes.

"I meet her!" He chirped excited "what!" Both girls scream at same time..

Vrunda looked at her father in pleading tone next moment, "Baba I also want to meet Maushi.."

(Maushi: mother's sister)