13

It's nearly 10 at night,Akshay were driving through his car,he would stay at hotel today and will go back home tommorow.

But while running car through road he witnessed the unexpected thing,the first time,he witnessed his own older sister,his older sister after after 26 years of life..

He abruptly hit the break and move car towards were she is,with rikshaw and it's driver at road side, his hands were actually trembling,in his whole life he only saw her in photos and only photos but today it's her,physically infront of him,his sister..

He surely feeling on cloud nine only until he reached to them,they were kind of bickering ,she were holding her lower back with one hand and with other rikshaw to hold herself standing stable , meanwhile the driver looks distress..

"Umm..what happened?" He asked standing there politely,getting every detail of his sister in his eyes and then mind..

"Who the heck are you?" She growled,but voice came more in pain..

"Calm down didi"said the rickshaw driver and then turn towards Akshay,"she urgently needs Doctor but my rickshaw just sabotage up!" He said in distress..

"Hospital! What happened?" The happiness minute ago were now turned into worry

"First,who are you? And second why should I tell you?" As usually the rudeness of her voice is on her tounge.

"Cause I can help! If you want.." his voice got lower after every word, meeting his sister like this were surely not in his bucket list..

"No need" Girl really need someone to knock her in head.

He take deep breath, knowing that she ain't a sweet talk person and politeness ain't gonna make her move with him but whatever the injury is, surely taking toll on her.."oh really? Then how you gonna go to hospital?huh?"

"Why should I travel with stranger?"

"Have any option?"

"Why should I believe your intentions?"

"I have wife and child at home, misbehaving with other girls surely not my wisdom" he said taking out his phone and showing her lock screen which have photo of him a lady and a child..
"I am family man"

She take deep moment to think,should she?But the pain in back is becoming unbearable by every passing moment..

"Ok then" she matters

-

"Hello? Avanti did!"

"Akansha? It's really past 10,why you called is everything alright?" Avanti asked as she were putting blankets on bed.

"I think it kind of messed up.."Akansha said as her voice sounding like child who just were caught stealing chocolate

Avanti stand up in attention,"spill it all"she said firmly..

"You know Minakshi didi is in India?"

"Yes?spill"

"She is back cause I make her to?"

"Means?"

"It's long story just get that I found out her address and black mailed her to be back here"

"How dare you?" She growled

"Now the main point is,we need her to get baba and dada out of jail and we kind of did it but sequel is she is physically hurt,and it surely not in my plan.
Now I am panicking but Aatya and Aai ain't even taking it seriously.."

"What?!"

______________

I am thinking of adding memes here!

Soobin: *hanging in dear life* where you learn driving like that?!

Ink:Mario kart!