8

Minakshi and Yash indeed went to post office, trying to find any subsequent proof about the person who send this but didn't get much anything.

Yash get call from police station and Minakshi insist on him to leave saying he should not ignore his duty and so did he.

Now Minakshi is sitting at on eof local restaurant, swirling the water glass in hand but didn't take single sip.

This is not what she wanted,she were happy in Thailand,why would someone send her picture and letter and asking to be back in India and now not even showing face..wait a minute.

Someone insisted her to be back in India,means that person should know if she is making any move, isn't he/she should meet her in person or make some clue about what they want..

"Ahhh!" She lowly scream in frustration,"what could be that someone want from me?"

"Madam this is for you" said the waiter handling her little packet..

"Who?" She asked

"Don't know,he is wearing mask" the waiter bow and left.

Minakshi open the wrapper and another waiter came, "mam this is for you"he said putting a plate of 3 different flavour pastries infront of her.

She sigh a long breath,"who?" She asked..
"That's me" said man emerging from waiters back.

"Vivaan Nimbalkar?" She said as she gasped on sudden shock, he take sit in front of her picking one of fork.

"I thought on welcoming you with sweet,I know I am already 3 days late, that's why three parties for you.." he said smiling as he hand her fork.

She put fork besides her as look up at him,"you send this?"

"No" he said confused,"wait someone sending you gifts" he laughed but inside he is very jealous.

He snatched it from her hand and tear open the paper cover..few photos and letter fall on table.

"What is it?" He mumbled to himself as he pick up photos, "don't" Minakshi said but got ignored..

A pure look of shock and anger is what present on his face.
"What is it?" She said standing up and bending forward,getting them from his hand,he didn't moved an inch when she snatched all the photos.

She looked at every one of them carefully,there were totally three, one was of her laying unconscious in godown 7 years ago, and suddenly shiver ran down her spine, she still remember the pain in her body,her organ still throbs on those memories.

Second photo is of also her but in hospital and third one group photo of people who died on factory sight.

She loose her balance and fall into chair,hands shaking and brain blur.

Vivaan who were reading the letter all this time pass it to her, she hold it shaking and tried to read without getting blurry vision

'This is gentle reminder on your great deeds,I would like to meet you in person, we will soon..'

He collect all the pictures and letter from her again showing it in packet.

He clenched his teeth while sitting down,' not this time not again, I will not even let anyone to touch her hair'he promise to himself.

"Hey" he started. "Did you had breakfast?" He asked in supportive voice, she looked up but didn't replied instead said.

"I need to go somewhere"and stand up,
"Wait "he said holding her forearm,"don't rush up.."

She pulled her arm out of his grip, ofcourse he felt sad over that but he subside that emotion, "I don't have time for you,so don't bother, someone's life is at risk"

"I have car, it will be fast option" he said quite subtone.

Giving it thought for moment, she nod and both of them left that place, didn't touching the pastry single bit.

-
"Direction or should I put GPS?" He said putting on his seat belt,then looked at her, she is struggling with seat belt as she angrily pulling it, he moved forward ,he pulled on seat belt as there fingers brushed,he clicked it in socket and looked up to her and there nose pressed on each other.

She backed away at speed of light and he is glad to see the pink dust on her ear tips.

"Don't stress yourself,anger ain't answer" he said as sitting straight on his seat.

"So direction?" He asked and turned on engine, "I ..I will put on GPS" she said wait no she stutter and get urge to punch herself.

He chuckled and get car on road, the next journey for 1 and half hour were silent apart from The Google lady dictating direction every now and then.

They reached through the poor road and stopped infront of what look like some kind of village.

Minakshi get out of car and Vivaan suit behind her, as they walk more into village the atmosphere got more of sad and devasted, the feel the thickness of air.

Minakshi stopped a passer by and Inquired about guy name Suraj Sutar, he just pointed out without saying anything and walked away.

Minashi and Vivaan looked at eachother,giving a look of 'did you see that ugly attitude '

When the walked further on provided direction,they see crowd of people gathered including few older and you get people and most of them,are the family members of victim.

"Hello" Vivaan said as he stood beside her.

"Minakshi didi!, ..Minakshi.." the voices echoes as people gathered around them.

Firstly they asked about her life and whereabouts, complaining about how they tried to find her but didn't.

Then the one of old man thanked her for helping them and gladly introduced all the teenager who are going to school or collage further explaining how they utilizes the money she provided and how much gratitude they felt.

She tried to turn topic of before Vivaan know about this,asking them about 'did any new event happened recently '

"Actually" the guy Suraj Sutar which asked before came in front of her.

Suraj SutarThe son of Avinash Sutar,who used to work In Chavhan Industry,and one of the victim of accident which killed 19 people

Suraj Sutar
The son of Avinash Sutar,who used to work In Chavhan Industry,and one of the victim of accident which killed 19 people .

"We recently get this letter,which said that we should go to court and make statement about Chavhan Industry is not at fault of anything and we will get 5 number figure each, but if we didn't do that then..." And he paused holding words as he got emotional..

"Death threat?" She continued and he just nodded.

######

I had atleast 20 scenarios about first meeting between Vivaan and Minakshi and in the last choose this one..you can tell me if you liked it or not?

This is my third seventeen member and it shows I am carat too..

Actually I stand half of kpop industry ✌🏻

By the you guys better comment to let me know that I am even going in right direction 🔪😃