That Night

"hey, anyone wanna crash at Vinnie's Italian?" slim asked. "hell yeah" swae said. "yess, lets go" said diamond. "hol up, phone check yall" i said. We all made sure we had our iphones. Yep, sure did.

We all hopped in swae's charger and drove off.

We arrived at the resteraunt and the waitress lead us to the table. We all sat in a booth so me and swae were on one side and dd and slim were on the other side.

"Hi, im Jazmyne and I will be your waitress. May i start you off with some drinks?" "umm, 4 strawberry daquiris" said swae.
"That will be all?" she asked. "yeah" swae said.

swae pov
I recognize her from somewhere... wait, jazmyne now i know. Thats my ex
end of pov

A few minutes later, she came back with the drinks.

swae pov
i couldnt help but notice the way jazmyne tits hung out when she bent down
end of pov

I sware i noticed these 4 people that walked in. Oh my gosh, my old friends Faith, Diggy, Special k (vine star), and becky just came in. I sware i have to go talk to them. "Wait yall, i gotta be excused" i said. I went to go talk to them.

"Hey, remember me?" i said. "melinda!" they shouted,and gave me a bear hug. "Ok, ok, thats enough" i said. "we missed you" said becky. "yes ikr" said faith. "Who are you two?" i said to the boys. "oh, this is my bae, special k" becky said as they made out for a second.

"and this is diggy" said faith. "hi" they said. "well, i got to get back to the table. heres my number yall, hit me up sometime, see yall" i said. "bye." i said.

I went back to the table. Our waitress came back. "what will yall order tonight?" she asked. "umm, i'll take spaghetti and meatballs" i said. "for everyone?" she asked. "sure" they said.

We finished the food about 30 minutes later. We left a $45.00 tip. It was delicious.