Almost Time

I got into my two toned pink and white knee length strapless dress with sequins covering the top half (bra area). Then i put on my Jimmy Choo heels they were black. I had on white feather earrings. Soon, the limo pulled up for the preshow.

20 minutes later...

We arrived at the red carpet of the preshow. There was a wild crowd, and it was a very nice day outside. It was easy but not too breezy. I was greeted by Terrance j, and Tinashe. When my mom came, the crowd went WILD. They were screaming like crazy. Then my bae and bro came. Swae lee (bae) and Slim Jimmy (bro) came aka rae sremmurd. They were both wearing white tees and joggers with white air forces. I ran up to the limo and hugged them both. Swae wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. "hey baby girl" he said. "hey bae" i said. "i hope yall win tonight, good luck on the stage" "oh, we dont need luck trust me." he said. "cocky much" said jimmy. "yass ikr" i said, laughing. After 25 minutes, it was time to go into the packed stadium.

"Im Tracee Ellis Ross, and this is the 2015 BET awards!" she said as the crowd went wild. I was sitting beside nicki, rihanna, rae sremmurd, and my grandma carol. "First, we have the best male artist." she said. "And the nominees are... Drake. Rae Sremmurd, Kendric Lamar, Wale, Fetty Wap, and Big Sean!" "The winner is... *opens envelope* Rae Sremmurd!" They ran to the stage with smiles and swae took the trophie. "First, i would like to thank God for giving me the strength to move this far in my life. I would also like to thank My family, and my fans, also the very special girl that i love. Melinda come to the stage." swae said. I was crying tears of joy that my mascara almost ran.

"Melinda, its been 3 months now since i met you and i wanna say that you are the most beautiful, best girl in the world and no words cant explain how much i love you. Will you be my girl?" he asked. He pulled out the most beautiful ring ever.

"Yes swae, i love you too" i said as he put the ring on my finger and embraced me in a long hug. The crowed ooh and awed. We went back to our seats. "Ok, now thats a boyfriend, am i right?" tracie said. Swae laughed. "Now, the best female artist. The nominees are... Dej loaf, Nicki Minaj, Tinashe, Rihanna, and Beyonce. The winner is... Nicki Minaj!" i was clapping so hard and she told me and her mom to come up stage. "first up i would like to thank my mom and daughter for inspiring me and caring for me. I would also thank god too. And my fans. But, one person i think that deserved this award was Dej Loaf because she also inspires me to get where ive become. Thank you all for nominating me." she said as she went off the stage. "the next award goes to the best new artist. Iggy Azaelea, Fetty Wap, Silento, The Weekend, T wayne, and August Alsina. The winner is... Fetty wap!" she said. Fetty wap preformed Trap Queen. The awards show was great, especially the afterparty.